Diana is such a fibber.

Old December 17th 04, 01:36 AM
~Candace~

Default Diana is such a fibber.

I just got an e-mail with pics of the watch/band she's made for her DIL.....

Diana claims she is new to peyote stitch.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. As if. This looks like the work of
a pro

Huzzah, Diana..she's going to adore it, and then some! You done great work,
woman.

~Candace~

Old December 17th 04, 01:44 AM
Diana Curtis

Did not. Am not. Um... photos of watch are in the yahoo pages.. jewelry
folder. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos Really, Ive only
done this a few times and I am really pleased with it. Inspiration for the
embellishment only came within the last few nights. The band was done for
ages, and didnt want to talk to me. It just felt all floppy and to be honest
the band itself just didnt look promising at all.
Diana, sticking her tongue out at Candace

--
Weird people need beads, too
. ..

Old December 17th 04, 01:48 AM
Jalynne

Di, gonna show us, huh huh??
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

. ..

Old December 17th 04, 02:00 AM
Diana Curtis

Our posts must have crossed in the cyberstream. I keep thinking that having
this much fun used to mean I was doing something either illegal or immoral.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
Di, gonna show us, huh huh??
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

. ..

Old December 17th 04, 02:22 AM
Beadbimbo

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! Diana!! That's gorgeous!! Lucky DIL!!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Did not. Am not. Um... photos of watch are in the yahoo pages.. jewelry
folder. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos Really, Ive only
done this a few times and I am really pleased with it. Inspiration for the
embellishment only came within the last few nights. The band was done for
ages, and didnt want to talk to me. It just felt all floppy and to be
honest
the band itself just didnt look promising at all.
Diana, sticking her tongue out at Candace

--
Weird people need beads, too
. ..

Old December 17th 04, 02:28 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you!
With such encouragement and inspiration as I find in the group, what could I
do but succeed?
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old December 17th 04, 02:42 AM
Diana Curtis

Not bad for a bald faced liar eh? (just a little poke at Candace there)
Thank you Barbara!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Hooyah! That's gorgeous.

Barbara

Old December 17th 04, 03:28 AM
Kandice Seeber

Liar, liar, pants on FIRE!!!
That is one damn gorgeous watch!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Did not. Am not. Um... photos of watch are in the yahoo pages.. jewelry
folder. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lunamom44/my_photos Really, Ive only
done this a few times and I am really pleased with it. Inspiration for the
embellishment only came within the last few nights. The band was done for
ages, and didnt want to talk to me. It just felt all floppy and to be
honest
the band itself just didnt look promising at all.
Diana, sticking her tongue out at Candace

--
Weird people need beads, too
. ..

Old December 17th 04, 04:07 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you! Now I get to go to bed with a silly grin on my face. :-)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
[...]