OT-but you are such a friendly bunch

Old July 6th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ursula Schrader

Default OT-but you are such a friendly bunch

Hello all,

I've often seen requests for prayers here, and sent good thoughts out
myself, even though I'm not the strongest quilter on earth. Now I'd like to
ask your good wishes for me, that is, actually my little daughter. She has
to have her adenoids out, her tonsils minimized and her eardrums get a drain
or whatever it's called. All this is going to happen tomorrow and although
it's a standard procedure a mother's heart is never at peace and she's still
so little and will very likely have to spend her fourth birthday in the
hospital. So, to ease my worried mind, I wonder if you could send kind
thoughts, prayers, clouds of incense or whatever seems appropriate our way.
Oh yes, and to make matters more interesting, my mother didn't pull a tendon
on her foot, she broke a metatarsal when she slipped in the hospital where
she was to have her heart 're-booted'. And my dad is to have another sample
taken from the suspicious tissue in his chest, this time in another
hospital. Yes, it's quite a lot and that is why I ask your support. I'm
heading for bed now, via packing the bag for tomorrow, and we'll have to be
there at 7 a.m. I won't have time to read then, and won't be able to reply
soon, but I'll feel no end grateful for every kind thought and word sent in
my direction. Thank you all,

U.

Old July 6th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_3_]

On 06/07/2011 21:22, Ursula Schrader wrote:
[...]

My thoughts will be with you and all your loved ones! Gosh, what a lot
to have thrown at you all at once. No wonder you feel so pressured -
taking care of a wee one, as well as worrying about your parents. I do
hope that your daughter's procedure is truly routine and trouble free,
that your mother's stay in hospital is non-eventful, and that your dad's
test turns up no nasty surprises.

Best wishes to you and yours from Scotland, Jo
Old July 6th 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

Hope that by the time you read this, it is all over and things are
straightening up again.

Remember to take some time out to attend to your own needs; you will
be tired and will need some tlc, too.

I think you mean grommets as the name for the ear drain. Having seen
children return to school after these proceedures, the difference is
truly worth all the worry and tears.

Take care, and my prayers are with you all.
Nel
(Gadget Queen)
Old July 6th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Such a lot to deal with at one time! Prayers are being said for all
concerned, and especially for you, who will be trying to handle so much!

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old July 7th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Sending prayers for you and all your family. Hope that by the time you read
this most everything will be returning to normal----whatever normal is!
Barbara in SC

Old July 7th 11, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:22:00 +0200, "Ursula Schrader"
wrote:

[...]

Prayers and healing thoughts are winging their way. All will go well,
and your little daughter will love having ice cream to eat for two
weeks!

-Irene
Old July 7th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Prayers and good wishes for you and all your family, and for the
physicians who will care for them. I understand ... mothers' hearts
are particularly susceptible to worry. Please let us know how she
comes through the surgery, and how your mother and father are faring.
And most of all, how you are holding up. Don't forget, put your own
oxygen mask on first before trying to help the others breathe.

Hugs,
Sunny
Old July 7th 11, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

[...]

Rats! Didn't see this yesterday, so bests of luck to the Demon Fairy
for today. Give her a big hug from me when she gets out.

And good luck to your parents as well. remember me to them, and assure
them they are in my thoughts at this difficult time. They were so nice
to me when I was over with you.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old July 7th 11, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Prayers, good wishes and healing thoughts on the way for all.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old July 7th 11, 07:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

My thoughts are with you. Be strong! Hopefully by the time you read
this it will al be over.

Claudia

To the DC bunch Cheryl Isaak Needlework 2 July 19th 07 03:34 PM
A friendly reminder Polly Esther Quilting 8 April 7th 07 03:13 AM
6x6 Friendly as ever Kari Yarn 5 December 11th 05 09:43 AM
Just a Friendly Reminder Butterfly Quilting 51 October 28th 04 06:02 AM
Friendly Plastic Beth Beads 1 January 8th 04 02:03 PM