Warning-Severe Language

Old April 14th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default Warning-Severe Language

Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

*Subject:* The Most Epic Cross Stitches Ever (PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_534482.html

Old April 14th 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx Minx

"Lucille" wrote in message
Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_534482.html

Love it! Thanks for posting!

Jinx

Old April 15th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Lucille wrote:
Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_534482.html

DH got a laugh out of them. Kudos for the courage LOL
Old April 15th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Lucille wrote:
Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_534482.html

DH got a laugh out of them. Kudos for the courage LOL

At this age my attitude is saying to me: Who The Hell Cares What Others
Think.

And anyway, funny is funny and talent is in the eye of the beholder.

Old April 15th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/14/10 6:41 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...itc_n_534482.h
tml

I really like "don't bleed on the carpet"

While Chuck Norris doesn't do anything for me, that piece looks HUGE

Cheryl

Old April 15th 10, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/14/10 6:41 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...itc_n_534482.h
tml

I really like "don't bleed on the carpet"

While Chuck Norris doesn't do anything for me, that piece looks HUGE

Cheryl

The don't bleed on the is something I should stitch for my MIL. She
never lived down her reaction to when one of my BIL's
came in the house with a bleeding forhead, and her first response
was don't bleed on the carpet go around back. Mind you she's a
nurse so could tell it wasn't serious, and it wasn't but that was
definetly not the reaction he was expecting. We have been picking on
her about that ever since.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old April 15th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/15/10 8:29 AM, in article ,

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...stitc_n_534482
.h
tml

I really like "don't bleed on the carpet"

While Chuck Norris doesn't do anything for me, that piece looks HUGE

Cheryl

The don't bleed on the is something I should stitch for my MIL. She
never lived down her reaction to when one of my BIL's
came in the house with a bleeding forhead, and her first response
was don't bleed on the carpet go around back. Mind you she's a
nurse so could tell it wasn't serious, and it wasn't but that was
definetly not the reaction he was expecting. We have been picking on
her about that ever since.
-Margaret in MA

I'll even help you chart is! LOL

Cheryl

Old April 15th 10, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 4/15/10 8:29 AM, in article
,

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/14/10 6:41 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...stitc_n_534482
.h
tml

I really like "don't bleed on the carpet"

While Chuck Norris doesn't do anything for me, that piece looks HUGE

Cheryl

The don't bleed on the is something I should stitch for my MIL. She
never lived down her reaction to when one of my BIL's
came in the house with a bleeding forhead, and her first response
was don't bleed on the carpet go around back. Mind you she's a
nurse so could tell it wasn't serious, and it wasn't but that was
definetly not the reaction he was expecting. We have been picking on
her about that ever since.
-Margaret in MA

I'll even help you chart is! LOL

Cheryl

My very good friend Pat is always teased by her three sons about that. She
still can't stand the sight of blood and used to tell them that all the
time. Her oldest says she once sent him outside in a snowstorm in
Poughkeepsie, NY so he wouldn't bleed in the house.

If I didn't think her sons would drive her nuts over it, I would make her
one of these.

Old April 15th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/15/10 8:29 AM, in article ,

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/14/10 6:41 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

Some of these are not for the faint of heart, but they are funny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...stitc_n_534482
.h
tml

I really like "don't bleed on the carpet"

While Chuck Norris doesn't do anything for me, that piece looks HUGE

Cheryl

The don't bleed on the is something I should stitch for my MIL. She
never lived down her reaction to when one of my BIL's
came in the house with a bleeding forhead, and her first response
was don't bleed on the carpet go around back. Mind you she's a
nurse so could tell it wasn't serious, and it wasn't but that was
definetly not the reaction he was expecting. We have been picking on
her about that ever since.
-Margaret in MA

I'll even help you chart is! LOL

Cheryl

Hmm I do need to make them a house warming present. If it was all whole
stitches I'd probably get it done really fast. Cheryl I accept your
to help me chart it.
-Margaret in MA
Old April 15th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/15/10 1:13 PM, in article ,

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/15/10 8:29 AM, in article
,

On 2010-04-15, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...s-stitc_n_5344
[...]

Done! what kind of script - block, something flowing, gothic????
\