OT too quiet

Old December 5th 13, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT too quiet

Taria, southern Missouri was 72 degrees and humid yesterday. It felt warm and 'soft' outside- delightful for December. Today is mid-20s and windy with frozen rain/sleet! Talk about a shock from the extreme change...... Next will come tree damage from the weight of the ice. The HairyButt Gang and I are hunkered down for the duration. I stocked up before the storm hit- butcher bones and rawhides for my dogs, ice cream, hot fudge sauce and whipping cream for me. I'm prepared for anything winter brings! LOL

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.- hoping the electric stays on

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:15:02 AM UTC-6, Janner wrote:
Is it me or is it too quiet here now? I miss the old days

Janner

France

Old December 6th 13, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
off kilter [email protected]

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:15:02 AM UTC-5, Janner wrote:
Is it me or is it too quiet here now? I miss the old days

Janner

France

Definitely quieter, but then, this is the time when I'm so far behind I have no idea which direction to turn. Forgoing evening tv with hubby to run some fabric through the machine for one of the 2 quilts I"m trying to finish in time for Christmas, still have pajama pants to make, supposed to be going camping with the Boy Scouts this weekend....way too much scheduled at this time of year
Old December 6th 13, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

wow you have your priorities in order. : ) I am not sure who is in your
hairy butt gang these days. My Georgia and Ginger are still here in my gang
along with the
3 inside cats. When we moved in May I was blessed to find a neighbor that
took over the task of feeding the 'foreclosure' kitties. I miss them but we
have
coyotes here in this neighborhood. Stay warm and have an ice cream sundae
for me!
Taria

Old December 11th 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Someone's at the door... OT too quiet

Howdy!
I never Doak-ed. Interesting that the yahoo groups carry on...
we used to carry on quite a bit here on the ng. And not everyone was happy
about it. G
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, it's been a quilty weekend. The sleet
rained down for 12 hours, Friday night, then a light dusting of snow covered
everything. Our front yard (faces north, gets little sun in winter) looks
like a blanket of snow with a few Christmas lights peeking through.
Definitely good quilting weather.

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - breaking into the Lebkuchen

On 12/5/13 7:28 AM, in article
, "Ginger in CA"
wrote:

Oh, yeah! Sandy popped in.
I suspect many check here once in a while, but many have moved over to
Facebook [sorry, I don't do social media], or have gone on to other pursuits.

For what it's worth, remember when Carol Doak started her yahoo! group many
years ago, and so many of us jumped right in and signed up? Would you believe
she has now reached 9000 members! Wow! How many of us are still on that group?
I do see Mary from Oregon posting there. [I rarely post there but read and do
the blocks]

It's cold here this morning - 44 degrees. In Lompoc where I used to live, it
is 21.

Ginger in CA

Why so quiet? Edna Pearl Quilting 22 October 26th 09 08:12 PM
Been quiet for a while AliceW Quilting 15 April 27th 06 06:00 PM
Its so quiet in here!!! D Curtis Quilting 13 November 14th 05 07:01 PM
This NG is entirely TOO quiet! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 6 July 12th 05 01:50 PM
it's quiet KJ Quilting 11 March 13th 05 04:10 AM