Grouchy Ladybug (psssst! hey, polly!)

Old July 25th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Grouchy Ladybug (psssst! hey, polly!)

Howdy!
Makes me smile to read the title:
http://www.andoverfabrics.com/Grid.p...uchy%20Ladybug

Back to the library (2 or 3 times a week) to read the book. ;-)

http://www.eric-carle.com/ECbooks.html#anchor008

R/Sandy

Old July 25th 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ursula Schrader

"Sandy E" wrote...
Howdy!
Makes me smile to read the title:
http://www.andoverfabrics.com/Grid.p...uchy%20Ladybug

Back to the library (2 or 3 times a week) to read the book. ;-)

http://www.eric-carle.com/ECbooks.html#anchor008

R/Sandy

Ohhh! That's nice! If I was a more avid quilter I might try that for DD
(turned 4 recently). But as I am slow - and I mean slow - I might finish
that one by the time she graduates from university. ;-) BTW, do they have
something similar for the little caterpillar?

U. - must remember to introduce the grouchy ladybug to DD's library!

Old July 25th 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Oh, indeed. Andover has offered several of Eric Carle's "Very" series
characters.

http://www.andoverfabrics.com/Single...r=Eric%20Carle

http://quiltshops.com/
shows several shops who still carry the Caterpillar line, including some
that will ship overseas.
I loaded up on the Brown Bear line, finished a quilt, have found other
projects for the rest of the fabric, esp. the white-on-white.
They're good quality materials.

Ah, a 4-yr old: awesome. ;-)

Ragmop/Sandy

Old July 26th 11, 10:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Too cute! Might have to revise my new rule about not buying more
novelties. I need grandchildren!
Roberta in D

Hey Polly Taria Quilting 9 May 8th 09 11:59 PM
ot hey polly Taria Quilting 2 December 1st 08 01:47 PM
OT Halloween Joke (hey, Polly!) Nann Quilting 5 October 31st 08 09:19 PM
OT - Hey, hey, hey it's a beautiful day... (singing in my best voice) MRH Yarn 11 October 29th 05 08:21 AM
Hey Polly! Bonnie NJ Quilting 5 September 15th 05 01:44 AM