Meet up

Old July 20th 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Default Meet up

Di (DiMa) and I have know each other via the internet at least since 2004
through our genealogy research. To put it simply I am related to a relation
of hers but we are no relation to each other.

So imagine my suprise when she turned up here as well and probably hers as
well when she saw me here.

We live in the same state but are about 6 hours away from each other. Well
DH has friends in here area that have stayed here on a number occassions
while fishing.
Last weekend we were invited to a 'pig on a spit' at one of the homes in the
area so we travelled down and finally met Di.

I wasn't organised so no show and tell and no camera but it did happen.

Dee in Oz

Old July 20th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_2_]

And it was a great big fantastic meet up, and I did all the talking just
about.

I do have a picture of Dee, her DH and me so will post up a link later.

Dee, I forgot to send it today, will do so tomorrow.

XX
Di

Old July 21st 11, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On Jul 20, 11:44*pm, "Di Maloney" wrote:
[...]

That's wonderful Dee and Di. Meet ups are such a pleasure and
treasure. Maybe one day I'll get to meet you girls.
Cheers
Bronnie

Meet Up AuntK Quilting 0 March 10th 11 12:49 PM
Meet-up! Susan Torrens Quilting 6 March 4th 08 02:29 PM
Had a meet-up!!! off kilter quilter Quilting 2 May 31st 06 02:01 PM
going to NY, meet-up? Terbear Quilting 4 June 15th 05 06:28 PM
another meet-up Don/Gen Quilting 1 April 18th 05 02:16 AM