A couple of FOs

Old October 12th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
vanmier[_2_]

Default A couple of FOs

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy

Old October 12th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Madelaine

vanmier wrote:
I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have
finished. I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy

I love the Lion Brand Suede one. Beautiful colors, and I bet it feels
great in the Lion Brand Suede.
Now I'm inspired to finally start making afghans.
Madelaine
Old October 13th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

Old October 14th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 12, 6:31 am, "vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote:
I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy

Christy i LOVE you colors and forms ,, WELL DONE
mirjam

Old October 14th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 14, 12:34 am, "Murielle" wrote:
Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in ...

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy- Hide quoted text -

Murielle , colors can be taught , it is a matter of excercizing just
as any other skill ,, and than we have our inner looks ,,, with
memories that favour one color and dislike another ,,,, this goes more
for combinations ,,
mirjam

Old October 14th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 14, 12:34 am, "Murielle" wrote:
Gorgeous! What vibrant colours.

I'm afraid I don't have much sense of colour. My mother was great with
colours, but I just never seem to get it right.

Murielle

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in

I finally managed to get some pictures of the afghans that I have
finished.
I hope to have more stuff put on the site soon, but till then...

http://redwillow.bizhat.com/finished.html

Christy- Hide quoted text -

Murielle , colors can be taught , it is a matter of excercizing just
as any other skill ,, and than we have our inner looks ,,, with
memories that favour one color and dislike another ,,,, this goes more
for combinations ,,
mirjam

I tend to lean toward monchromatic combinations. I'm more of a texture than
colour person. Weird, huh?

Murielle

Old October 15th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
vanmier[_2_]

Thank you. The books I use have some really nice patterns in them.

Christy
oups.com...

Old October 15th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
vanmier[_2_]

Thank you. I have been happy with the ones that I have made so far so I
don't have a favorite yet. I have a few more afghans to make, then maybe
I'll pick one. *lol*

Christy

ups.com...

A couple of FOs JCT Yarn 1 August 15th 06 01:40 AM
AD: A couple new ones up!! Cindy Schoepp Beads 0 October 15th 05 07:53 PM
A couple of new projects Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 2 July 18th 05 01:48 PM
OT - the happy couple Queen of Squishies Quilting 6 November 10th 04 02:52 AM
a couple of ? Boohoo1971 Needlework 2 April 1st 04 01:45 AM