Comm- free USA shipping $1.00 a die grab bags are back!

Old June 8th 04, 03:32 PM
LasImpPan

Default Comm- free USA shipping $1.00 a die grab bags are back!

I am actually home for a couple weeks between conventions so I thought I
finally have some time to run some of those $1.00 a die grab bags that sold out
last time I did this.

Our our rubber is high relief, first quality red rubber. These are the dies
only and not with the backing.

Grab bag A $15.00 Fifteen different dies from size A to size K. They may
be from any area of our line. Our choice.. They will all be first quality , no
second and images, not all words, though some saying maybe included. Free USA
shipping or reduced global priority shipping for our international friends for
$8.00 (for shipping)
Price USA $15.00 each International with shipping $23.00 each You may
order up to three of these without duplications.

Grab Bag B $25.00 25 different dies...no duplicates...all first
quality..will include some larger dies..Our choice...as you can see from our
web site our dies go up to $7.50 each..so this is a real bargin...you may order
up to 3 of these with no duplicates.
Price USA $25.00 each International with shipping $33.00 each

Grab bag C $30.00 30 different dies..all from our collage Line ..all
first quality...will include some of each size..our choice...this is way under
wholesale! A wonderful buy! You may order up to 3 of this one with no
duplicates.
price USA $30.00 each International with shipping $38.00 each

Grab Bag D $30.00 30 different words from our collage line..all first
quality..our choice..words like dream, inspire, artist, art, travel, courage,
and much more
You may order only one of these without duplicates..you can order as many as
you wish , but they will duplicate.
price USA $30.00 each International with shipping $38.00 each

These sold out very quickly last time as the price is way below wholesale. To
view our type of images our web page is www.lasimppan.com
sorry no new images are included in this special sale. Remember this is a grab
bag offering so please no special request.

We take every credit card, as well as Paypal our paypal account is

email us at

or Denyse and Laura Duhaime
Lasting Impressions with panache
2 juniper Lane