COMM: Free Shipping sale! Stamps, inkpads, more!

Old November 29th 03, 12:51 PM
Wendi Dunlap

Default COMM: Free Shipping sale! Stamps, inkpads, more!

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving from Rubber Trouble!

Time for a... FREE SHIPPING (for the US) HOLIDAY SALE!

With all the big holiday sales going on today we kind of got in the mood
for some spur of the moment sales! So... right now, we offer FREE
SHIPPING to all US addresses. Unfortunately we can't offer free shipping
to the rest of the world, though we wish we could, but if you are in the
US, now is your chance. I don't know how long the free shipping sale
will last, so head for http://rubbertrouble.com/ as soon as you can so
you don't miss out! (By the way, the free shipping doesn't apply to
custom stamps or the bookstore items... because I don't ship those
directly. But it applies to everything else... stamps, inkpads, etc.)

There's some other stuff you might like, as well:

CUSTOM STAMPS FOR THE HOLIDAYS?

Our Custom Stamp Maker is a great way to make gifts! Make customized
stamps with the gift recipient's name, bookplate stamps, images of your
friends' hobbies and interests, etc! You can customize text, use the
thousands of available clip art images, etc. Just go to
http://rubbertrouble.com/dyocframes.html and create your own custom
designs. Usually the stamps ship the next business day (as long as
there's no unusual problem), so you still have plenty of time before
Christmas.

BOOKS, VIDEOS, TOYS and MAGAZINES?

The Rubber Trouble Bookstore is new and improved! Now you can buy books,
magazine subscriptions, and even videos and toys -- all related to
rubber stamping, scrapbooking, and similar crafts. It's all through
Amazon.com, but Rubber Trouble gets a percentage of the price. To check
out our fancy new bookstore, stop byhttp://rubbertrouble.com/ and click
on the Bookstore link!

GIFT CERTIFICATES and GRAB BAGS!

Don't forget that gift certificates and grab bags are great for your
stamping friends at Christmas, Hannukkah or Kwanzaa time! Gift
certificates are available at http://rubbertrouble.com/giftcert.html ,
and grab bags can be found at http://rubbertrouble.com/grab_bags.html .

Hope to see you at rubbertrouble.com!

--
*--- Rubber Trouble Rubber Stamps & Supplies -------------------------*
| P.O. Box 24131, Seattle, WA 98124 * (877) 679-1397 (voice or fax) |