FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

Old October 13th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Default FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

Thanks Everyone for saying such nice things about my Liesel. It was
pretty easy and the pattern is free. It's available he

http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/archi...09.html#000293

You have to scroll down a few patterns to get to it.

Smooches

Hesira

Old October 13th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 13, 2:34 pm, hesira wrote:
Thanks Everyone for saying such nice things about my Liesel. It was
pretty easy and the pattern is free. It's available he

http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/archi...09.html#000293

You have to scroll down a few patterns to get to it.

Smooches

Hesira

Yes Hesira i liked it TOO , but didn`t see my note here
mirjam

Old October 13th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"hesira" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Everyone for saying such nice things about my Liesel. It was
pretty easy and the pattern is free. It's available he

http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/archi...09.html#000293

You have to scroll down a few patterns to get to it.

Smooches

Hesira

Thank you so much for sharing where you got the pattern. I just noticed
that there is a chart there too... do you *have* to know how to read a chart
to be able to make the scarf, or is that just there for those who prefer
charts?

In case I've made any errors in this post... please excuse, the sun is
shining brightly through the window besinde me abd I can barely see. But I
refuse to close the drapes, the sun is SO nice and warm, and I've been
shivering all morning. LOL

*hugs*
Gemini

Old October 13th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

You are welcome, Gem.

The link I provided gives you both charted instructions and written
instructions, so you don't have to mess with the chart if you don't
want to.

Enjoy your sunny day!

Old October 13th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Thanks, Mirjam. I did see your previous post, but it's nice to hear
it twice!

Hesira

Old October 13th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

The scarf is gorgeous! You did a great job on it.
Marie and the cats

On Oct 10, 3:55 pm, hesira wrote:
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Old October 14th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"hesira" wrote in message
oups.com...
You are welcome, Gem.

The link I provided gives you both charted instructions and written
instructions, so you don't have to mess with the chart if you don't
want to.

Enjoy your sunny day!

Ahh, good to know as I've never worked with a chart before. ;o)

My Sunday started out beautiful and sunny, but it's all overcast now. I
think the rainy weather is making it's way here again.... we're supposed to
be getting it for most of the week. *sigh* Not looking forward to that at
all.... especially when I'm already not feeling my best. /

*hugs*
Gem

What would you do with Fiesta La Luz hesira Yarn 4 April 7th 07 03:18 PM
AD: Salsa! (sister set to Fiesta) katieW. Beads 3 March 29th 05 12:51 PM
AD: Fiesta Bracelet and Earrings katieW. Beads 11 March 25th 05 04:27 AM
AD: Fiesta Set starlia Beads 6 February 9th 05 11:20 PM
AD:Fantastic Focal Fiesta!!! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 March 16th 04 04:26 PM