Happy Dance for I Spy/Matching Game "Quilt"

Old July 10th 03, 02:49 AM
Joy Quilts

Default Happy Dance for I Spy/Matching Game "Quilt"

Thanks for all your kind comments! This pattern is so forgiving ;-)

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts
"Joy Quilts" wrote in message
It's done and I wanted to share! No batting, not quilted, but it's how

she
wanted it:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...80344815ubZLGv

I also added some new family pics in case you're interested. And some
really bad pics of some of my Baby Jane blocks.

Now off to finish DMIL's curtains, one UFO, and then a hexagon I Spy for
DD#2!

--
A Joy in Hawaii
http://community.webshots.com/user/joyquilts

Finished Object -- Happy Dance!! SGC Needlework 2 February 19th 04 02:51 PM
Happy Dance - Finally! Ellice Needlework 2 December 18th 03 05:34 PM
happy dance Ann Adamson Quilting 30 July 13th 03 06:35 PM
happy dance LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 0 July 10th 03 01:09 AM