Happy Dancing

Old April 9th 12, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Default Happy Dancing

Just finished Tanja Berlin's Hapsburg Lace. I substituted white silk ribbon for the blue and pink ribbons, and replaced the french knots with beads. A number of us at Guild did this as a joint project. Nearly everyone personalized theirs in some way (beads instead of knots, etc). Some of us choose the blue and some of us choose the tan colour way.

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/hapsburglace.htm

You can see the blue colourway on the minisampler at the bottom of the page..

It's actually a fairly quick piece to stitch, and very enjoyable.

MargW
Old April 10th 12, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/9/12 5:50 PM, MargW wrote:
Just finished Tanja Berlin's Hapsburg Lace. I substituted white silk ribbon for the blue and pink ribbons, and replaced the french knots with beads. A number of us at Guild did this as a joint project. Nearly everyone personalized theirs in some way (beads instead of knots, etc). Some of us choose the blue and some of us choose the tan colour way.

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/hapsburglace.htm

You can see the blue colourway on the minisampler at the bottom of the page.

It's actually a fairly quick piece to stitch, and very enjoyable.

MargW

that is GORGEOUS!!!!

Now I want to stitch it!

Old April 10th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 4/9/2012 4:50 PM, MargW wrote:
Just finished Tanja Berlin's Hapsburg Lace. I substituted white silk ribbon for the blue and pink ribbons, and replaced the french knots with beads. A number of us at Guild did this as a joint project. Nearly everyone personalized theirs in some way (beads instead of knots, etc). Some of us choose the blue and some of us choose the tan colour way.

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/hapsburglace.htm

You can see the blue colourway on the minisampler at the bottom of the page.

Ooooo, *pretty*! I much prefer the blue colorway...stitches show up
much better!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown
Old April 10th 12, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

On Apr 9, 6:50*pm, MargW wrote:
Just finished Tanja Berlin's Hapsburg Lace. *I substituted white silk ribbon for the blue and pink ribbons, and replaced the french knots with beads. *A number of us at Guild did this as a joint project. *Nearly everyone personalized theirs in some way (beads instead of knots, etc). *Some of us choose the blue and some of us choose the tan colour way.

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/hapsburglace.htm

You can see the blue colourway on the minisampler at the bottom of the page.

It's actually a fairly quick piece to stitch, and very enjoyable.

MargW

I love the blue - just a beautiful piece.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old April 13th 12, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 4/9/12 5:50 PM, in article
25437145.354.1334008214613.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbue17, "MargW"
wrote:

Just finished Tanja Berlin's Hapsburg Lace. I substituted white silk ribbon
for the blue and pink ribbons, and replaced the french knots with beads. A
number of us at Guild did this as a joint project. Nearly everyone
personalized theirs in some way (beads instead of knots, etc). Some of us
choose the blue and some of us choose the tan colour way.

http://www.berlinembroidery.com/hapsburglace.htm

You can see the blue colourway on the minisampler at the bottom of the page.

It's actually a fairly quick piece to stitch, and very enjoyable.

MargW

Congrats on a great finish, Marg. Tanja's things are so fabulous, and I'm
sure yours is lovely!

Ellice

Update: Webshots 2009 album (was Happy, happy dancing!!!) heidi (was rabbit2b) Quilting 2 February 16th 09 08:20 PM
Happy dancing! lewmew Needlework 13 November 28th 06 11:20 PM
Happy Dancing Julia in MN Quilting 4 April 3rd 06 02:48 AM
Happy Dancing Ethne Slusser Quilting 6 November 24th 04 10:35 PM
Happy, happy, happy dancing /swimming Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 1 June 5th 04 11:06 PM