Batting selection :which do you like?

Old May 19th 03, 11:05 PM
Jim Vander Noot

Default Batting selection :which do you like?

I use mostly Hobbs Heirloom Cotton - sometimes W&N when I'm working on
something for the bed (it's worth the extra cost for the warmth). W&N is
hard on the shoulders when you're handquilting, but I've recently started
doing more on the machine, and both work well for that.
I've got some Quilter's Dream on standby - heard very good things about it -
but haven't used it yet. I've seen some wonderful pieces handquilted with
QD.

--
Cheers!

Jim in PA
Lord of Being In Several Places At Once

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jvandernoot
Guild: http://www.heartstringquilters.com
*
"CHARLES MURPHY" wrote in message
The other night at Guild one of the best quilters in the group gave an
EXTENDED demo on batting....stressing how we all put a great deal of

thought
into our fabric selection, pattern selection, cutting sewing etc....then
put any old batting inside...her preference was Hobb's 80/20 or Warm and
Natural for MQ....got me to wondering what are the preferences here?
--
Mauvice in Central WI USA