DVD Video Scrapbooks- Preserve your memories today!

Old March 26th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
[email protected]

Default DVD Video Scrapbooks- Preserve your memories today!

Visit us on the web at http://www.goodtimesrollproductions.com

At Let the Good Times Roll, we transform your ordinary pictures into a
stunning professionally created DVD video scrapbook. Each DVD is
custom made to your preferences and can range from just a couple of
minutes to hours of entertainment.

Our state of the art technology, attention to detail, thematic
options, and affordable pricing is what seperates us from our
competitors. You will not be disappointed in the professional quality
of a Good Times DVD video scrapbook.

A Let the Good Times Roll video scrapbook makes a great gift,
keepsake, or an enhancement to any gathering.

Our state of the art technology, attention to detail, thematic
options, and affordable pricing is what seperates us from our
competitors. You will not be disappointed in the professional quality
of a Good Times DVD video scrapbook.

Showing the DVD at any party, holiday, or social event will create a
personal touch that is sure to be remembered.

Popular Events and occasions:

baby showers
Christenings
baby moments
weddings
bridal showers
rehearsal dinners
engagement parties
anniversaries
birthdays
holidays
through the years
bachelor & bachelorette parties
retirement parties
family reunions
business portfolios
sports teams
organizations & clubs
funerals & wakes
....and many more

Ask about our Business Specials and Bulk Rate DVDs to impress
potential customers.

Visit us on the web at http://www.goodtimesrollproductions.com