introduction

Old March 9th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
rose

Default introduction

Hi Everyone,

I will now introduce myself sorry its taken me a few days i dont get
on net very often the kids are on more than me , I'm from west
yorkshire and just reading up about the hobby at the minute just a
beginner ,thought i would join this group to learn more about it.
also hoping to find some friends on this group

rose

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/craftbox/
Old March 10th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Well Welcome Rose,

This group isn't very chatty, but when they are they have tons of
great ideas and very nice. So welcome welcome welcome welcome.

So what is your favorite technique? How long have you been stamping?
Me I have been stamping for about 6 years now, wow I can't beleive
that. It seems like only yesterday. Anyway, I am married and I have
two kids one is an 11 year Blue Front Amazon parrot and the other it a
14 1/2 year old yorkie pom puppy. She is really small.

I think my favorite techique would be colocing in with those glitter
pens. I am really not a big fan of glitter, so I discovered those
glitter gel pens and well use them on just about everything. Otherwise
my stamping style is very simple. Well that is just me,

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for your stamping and scrapbooking needs. If you
would like a catalog, please contact me and I will ship one to you.
Come celebrate with the Angel Company where all of the benefits are
doubled.

Introduction Catherine K. Needlework 1 July 27th 05 02:29 PM
Introduction Anna MCM Yarn 1 June 9th 04 08:34 PM
Introduction Els van Dam Yarn 0 June 9th 04 05:24 PM
Introduction Els van Dam Yarn 0 June 9th 04 05:23 PM
Introduction Ophelia Yarn 0 June 9th 04 04:14 PM