Making game peaces

Old December 27th 03, 06:01 PM
The Zieber's

Default Making game peaces

Good morning, and hope you had a nice Christmas,
Now my question. I want to make checkers. Now just the old disk kind but
something different. I have several Ideals but I have one proublum. How do I
king them. is there a site that might give me a hint to this. The boards wre
no trouble. One ideal was green men and space ships. what can I do to king
them. and the other was tools for a handyman. Thanks for any ideals you
might have.

Have a safe New Years
Rita

---

Old December 27th 03, 07:07 PM
dawn

Maybe you could have a small hole on the top of the head of the green guys
and the space ship where you could insert a short dowel or piece of thick
wire (like coat hangers) that has a clay crown attached to the other end.
( or any other shaped thing that would indicate a change in rank.)
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Old December 27th 03, 07:16 PM
K&N

another option would be to put something crown like under the piece. That
would make them taller and be easy to set them on.

Nan
www.geocities.com/pckeepsakes

Old January 2nd 04, 04:09 AM
KissOff

Could always have separate king pieces, four or five per side should
be all you need