Holiday S.E.X.

Old November 26th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queen City x-stitcher

Default Holiday S.E.X.

As previously mentioned our LNS is closing. On Friday morning everything
was marked to 50% off. DDil and I got there at opening and had a blast.
I hadn't realized that Irene is addicted to Mill Hill kits. She is often
alone at night while Erick is working at the hospital. She also picked
up Great Bear's Love Never Ends, as she has several friends getting
married this next year. That is the same pattern that Gillian did for
her son and DIL. I had orders from my friend Georgette to buy fabric.
She had to work and said she would split the cost with me. I bought a
couple of Cross Wing pieces , Picture this, and various other hand dyes.
I spent about $150 US for fabric alone, and bought several skeins of
Silk'n Colors and Q-Snaps.

Irene and I pawed through everything at home and I gifted her with
q-snaps in several sizes, a project box, scissors, magnets, a beading
tray, and various tools of the trade. She fell in love with SnC Irish
Blues and Autumn Splendor, so I added those to her box when she wasn't
looking. I also gave her a sewing machine that I had refurbished. Irene
is so seriously enabled now. This is killing DS as Irene and I like the
same books, music, and now stitching. I teased him that he married some
one like his mother. Loud burst of denial ensued and we had a great time.

The holiday weekend has taken a lot out of me and I have to report for
jury duty tomorrow. UGH!

Bobbie V.

remove the knot with a net to reply

Aviation and S.E.X. Mika Quilting 4 November 18th 05 06:39 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Quilting 1 December 2nd 04 03:28 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Quilting 0 December 1st 04 04:06 PM
Comm- 30 % off Holiday UMS LasImpPan Rubberstamps 0 October 4th 04 08:24 PM
AD ~ Holiday savings and lots of goodies! Mj Beads 0 December 3rd 03 04:58 AM