Gillian

Old March 26th 04, 02:36 AM
Carol In WI

Default Gillian

Can you get the recipe for rhubarb and ginger jam? Thanks, Carol In WI

Old March 27th 04, 12:32 AM
fran

I've never tried ginger jam with rhubarb, but I like to cook up the
rhubard, add either a raspberry, blackberry, or strawberry jam to it,
cook again to a boil, and then let cool. Makes a lovely sauce or jam,
depending on the amount of gelatin in the jam.

Old March 27th 04, 12:19 PM
Joyce in RSA.

I have a recipe for rhubarb and ginger jam, which I haven't made for a long
time. I'll post it or email, if required. BTW, who ever puts gelatin in
jam?

Joyce in RSA.

Old March 29th 04, 10:51 PM
Boohoo1971

Can you get the recipe for rhubarb and ginger jam? Thanks, Carol In WI
BRBR

If you don't get the recipe, try www.google
Just enter "recipe for rhubarb and ginger jam" Boo
Old August 26th 05, 02:18 PM
Jere Williams

Then she's just a few miles from me -- I-49 goes directly through our town,
and Natchitoches is 1 hour south of us.
--
Jere

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message
I just had a look at Gillian's progress, their RV is not too far from
Natchitoches Regional Airport, still headed north on 49.

Odyssey

Old August 26th 05, 04:40 PM
Jere Williams

No Gillian, No Katrina....guess it'll just stay quiet up here....
--
Jere

"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:18:42 GMT, "Jere Williams"
wrote:

Then she's just a few miles from me -- I-49 goes directly through our

town,
and Natchitoches is 1 hour south of us.

She is to the west of the airport and heading in a north westerly
direction, so don't think she will hit your town lol