Finally De-lurking

Old July 1st 03, 08:29 PM
Kate Dicey

Default Finally De-lurking

Alicat wrote:

Hi all...

I thought it was about time I delurked and said Hi.

I am Ali (Alison), 27 and live in Essex in the UK.

I do a lot of sewing, from dressmaking to soft furnishings and am starting
to do some quilting. Its one of the things that keeps me sane in the
madness of my life.

Kate, if you remember me I posted to RCTQ for a while, using the name Akasha
but had to leave for health reasons.

My physical 'health' is fairly poor. I am growing diagnoses by the day
(almost). However, sewing gives me something I can do.

I am starting a city and guilds fashion course in September, and also a
patchwork/quilting course and a soft furnishings course. I'm going to be
one busy lass and I'm going to need some help from people... So I thought
I'd get involved here and see how it goes.

Take care

Ali

(oh, btw, I am changing username due to a problem with a prat in another
group. From now my posts will be from "CreativePain".)

--
"Everything worthwhile is born of a dreamer's dream"

---

Hi there and welcome! Hope the health issues allow you to keep
sewing - that's a heavy work load you are taking on there!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old July 1st 03, 09:44 PM
CreativePain

I'm in Maldon, so no, you're not too far away at all..

Ali

--
"Everything worthwhile is born of a dreamer's dream"
"Charlie" wrote in message
Hiya! I live in Chelmsford so I'm proberbly not too far away.

Charlie.

Old July 2nd 03, 10:32 AM
Charlie

I'm ALWAYS in Maldon - that's where my Mum and my Boyfriend live! What a
small world.

Charlie.