AD - Is this a record?

Old May 16th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD - Is this a record?

I think I'm too tired for puns... is that possible?

I managed to get a LOT done today, with the erstwhile help of the Wonder
Twin powers of Cori and Lori, but the upshot was that I didn't get it
all done until just now, and it's LAAAATE! OK, maybe not that late, but
I'm a weenie, and I like my supper at six. Wah, wah, somebody dial
nine-wah-wah and call a wahmbulance!

I can imagine about five people shaking their heads and saying to
themselves "That's IT, I cannot buy beads from that woman... such
egregious abuse of already-overused so-called puns is going to make me
hurl" but I beg you to give me another chance, as it's merely that I'm a
bit overtired, see, but if you click on the below links (Not quite
yet... I am JUST ABOUT to start making the new beads live) you will find
that my horrible sense of humor has not actually spilled over and
tainted my beads - I didn't have a lot of torch time this week, but I
made the best of what I did have and I'm pretty proud of the beads I
made.

Sets:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

Focals:
http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=442

(No pairs this week. I know, I suck... feel free to throw virtual
tomatoes at my virtual head! )

Thanks for looking!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 16th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Whimper...Sedona Silver Squeeze....!

Barbara

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old May 16th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Yummy. Naked women beads!!!

Becki

Old May 16th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Yummy. Naked women beads!!!

Becki

Old May 23rd 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Thanks, Barbara and Becki!

I actually did put more beads up tonight but I was too tired and too
hungry to make an announcement. I also decided I'd rather spend half an
hour or so skimming posts and trying to catch up instead of posting ads,
LOL!

Zach started today, he's great. Really efficient, smart, and a fast
learner. I'm going to see if I can get him onto the torch, I think he's
got some "lampworkish" qualities!