DGD new quilt finished

Old August 18th 04, 09:21 PM
DQLTS

Default DGD new quilt finished

Click on the site below to see the latest quilt I finished for our
Granddaughter Liliana. She is now 9mths, has 7 teeth , and can already walk
on her own.

tokhttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r_dcano/album?.dir=/7a4b&.src=ph&.=phrVCmBB
rR28fk0f

Diana in Dallas

Old August 18th 04, 10:37 PM
Joanna

They are both extremely cute!!
Joanna

DQLTS wrote:

Click on the site below to see the latest quilt I finished for our
Granddaughter Liliana. She is now 9mths, has 7 teeth , and can already walk
on her own.

tokhttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r_dcano/album?.dir=/7a4b&.src=ph&.=phrVCmBB
rR28fk0f

Diana in Dallas

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old August 18th 04, 10:54 PM
Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Diana! Lilliana is beautiful, and I love
that quilt. Is that rick-rack you used?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old August 18th 04, 10:55 PM
nana2b

Hi Diana, She is so cute! The resemblance to your daughter is amazing.
The quilt is great, the colors are so you! Congrats on finishing it. Hugs!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old August 18th 04, 11:26 PM
DQLTS

Yes Karen that is Chenille Rick Rack,
Liliana loves to rub chenille on her face
so I took red and purple and trimmed this quilt with it.
Diana in Dallas

Old August 19th 04, 05:05 AM
Sherry Starr

She is just adorable! I love the quilt with all those bright colors. Those
are definitely your colors.

Sherry Starr

Old August 19th 04, 08:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"DQLTS" wrote:

Click on the site below to see the latest quilt I finished for our
Granddaughter Liliana. She is now 9mths, has 7 teeth , and can already walk
on her own.

tokhttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r_dcano/album?.dir=/7a4b&.src=ph&.=phrVCmBB
rR28fk0f

Diana in Dallas

Diana, it's wonderful! The butterflies are so cheerful, and the rickrack
gives it a wonderful touch.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old August 21st 04, 05:05 PM
DrQuilter

She is the cutest thing and the quilt is great! It would work perfectly
in Sofia's butterfly themed nursery (which we only use to keep her
clothes and toys, since the little brat has decided she'll only sleep
with us now!). I cannot believe how a few months can make such a
difference. Sofi has learnt to sit in the last month, and your daugther
is walking? )

DQLTS wrote:

Click on the site below to see the latest quilt I finished for our
Granddaughter Liliana. She is now 9mths, has 7 teeth , and can already walk
on her own.

tokhttp://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/r_dcano/album?.dir=/7a4b&.src=ph&.=phrVCmBB
rR28fk0f

Diana in Dallas