OT - I got the all clear

Old May 15th 04, 12:15 AM
Jalynne

Default OT - I got the all clear

Had my 6 week check up today, and all is healed on the outside, and the inside looks
pretty decent, too. I'm all cleared for "resuming activities as tolerated", which
means I can do whatever I want, as long as I listen to my body's cues that I've done
enough...and I'm pretty sure I can do that. Stepping out a little tentatively in
some areas, but going full boar in others...aaaaaaaah...this sure feels good. Now, I
just need to get to that bead box of mine, and see what comes of it.

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old May 15th 04, 12:41 AM
BeckiBead

Jalynne -- good to hear, and that you feel well enough to bead!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 15th 04, 12:52 AM
Dr. Sooz

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!

Had my 6 week check up today, and all is healed on the outside, and the
inside looks
pretty decent, too. I'm all cleared for "resuming activities as tolerated",
which
means I can do whatever I want, as long as I listen to my body's cues that
I've done
enough...and I'm pretty sure I can do that. Stepping out a little
tentatively in
some areas, but going full boar in others...aaaaaaaah...this sure feels good.
Now, I
just need to get to that bead box of mine, and see what comes of it.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 15th 04, 03:59 AM
KDK

Glad to hear that your recovery is going well. Have fun playing in your
bead box!

Kathy K
k.net...

Old May 15th 04, 04:07 AM
Helen C

Seems like things are looking up for quite a few people. Congrats on the
good news!

Later,

Helen C

*please tell me this isn't just because I had that darned kid cuz I'm kinda
seeing a connection! G!

"KDK" wrote in message
Glad to hear that your recovery is going well. Have fun playing in your
bead box!

Kathy K
k.net...

Old May 15th 04, 04:10 PM
Margie

On Fri, 14 May 2004 23:15:12 GMT, "Jalynne"
wrote:

Now, I
just need to get to that bead box of mine, and see what comes of it.

You took good care of yourself, now don't forget to take pictures
missy. :=)

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old May 15th 04, 04:20 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Yippee!!

Old May 15th 04, 09:27 PM
Kalera Stratton

Hooray! Good news!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 22nd 04, 10:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yey!!! That is so good to hear, Jalynne.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Had my 6 week check up today, and all is healed on the outside, and the

inside looks
pretty decent, too. I'm all cleared for "resuming activities as

tolerated", which
means I can do whatever I want, as long as I listen to my body's cues that

I've done
enough...and I'm pretty sure I can do that. Stepping out a little

tentatively in
some areas, but going full boar in others...aaaaaaaah...this sure feels

good. Now, I
just need to get to that bead box of mine, and see what comes of it.

--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

OT sorta - lampworkers, glass trade? Kandice Seeber Beads 24 May 2nd 04 06:03 AM
AD (not mine) - Lauscha clear Karin Cernik Beads 2 February 23rd 04 09:35 PM
class update Karin Cernik Beads 0 September 26th 03 09:49 PM
boro with clear bobules on it alia Beads 5 September 1st 03 03:06 AM
Lampwork question CLP Beads 24 August 24th 03 03:08 AM