OT the Polly Esther Christmas Joke

Old December 2nd 05, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT the Polly Esther Christmas Joke

I think I have lined up with our dear friend Jo in Scotland so we can double
the damage with our terrible Christmas jokes.
Here's mine -

Why did the Three Wise Men ride in Red Trucks?

The were coming from afar.

Old December 2nd 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article . net,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

I think I have lined up with our dear friend Jo in Scotland so we can double
the damage with our terrible Christmas jokes.
Here's mine -

Why did the Three Wise Men ride in Red Trucks?

The were coming from afar.

groan I have the same reaction every year, Polly. LOL! It wouldn't be
Christmas without this. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old December 2nd 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:05:34 GMT, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

I think I have lined up with our dear friend Jo in Scotland so we can double
the damage with our terrible Christmas jokes.
Here's mine -

Why did the Three Wise Men ride in Red Trucks?

The were coming from afar.

Oh dear, I've been practising the accent all year but have to confess
I went into the archives for the explanation. Now next year I will be
an expert!!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~
Old December 2nd 05, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

oh duh, as soon as I hit the send button, I got it.

Tina, in Texas, who understand that you need an extinguisher when you
have afar in the kitchen fryin pan

Old December 2nd 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh Yes!!! Thank you, thank you Polly. Now the Christmas season is
officially here.

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Old December 2nd 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I sure do luf you Ms. Tina. You are a caution and that's a fact with my
hand up.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Old December 2nd 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well, I guess it's time to hang that thar wreath, put up them thar lights,
put the trimmins on the tree and ring them bells...ding dong it!

chipper */

ink.net...

Old December 2nd 05, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you.
Even tho I know whats coming it makes me smile, and this, even more than
the gentle snow coming down now, makes it truly feel like Christmas is
coming.
Diana

Old December 2nd 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

boy did you roll out an oldie! I love that joke. Linda in Tx

OT Ivan visits Polly Esther Polly Esther Quilting 18 September 16th 04 08:53 PM
eQuilter Hand Dye Event, Christmas & Halloween Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 May 18th 04 08:58 PM
Christmas with Louise Royce Quilting 7 January 13th 04 05:14 PM
OT (for the newbies, especially) Polly's Christmas joke Polly Esther Quilting 27 December 14th 03 10:45 PM