Freebie Winner

Old September 12th 04, 03:40 AM
starlia

Default Freebie Winner

After I saw some comments I changed the name of my drawings to Weekly
Freebies. See I do listen to you guys.

Tonight's winner is Jerry Hall. Jerry will be receiving the Raku leaf on my
website.

The winner for the 16th will receive a small set of the leaves with a
lentil. I'm thinking about adding some boro beads to that drawing as well.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old September 12th 04, 05:04 PM
Dr. Sooz

Tonight's winner is Jerry Hall. Jerry will be receiving the Raku leaf on my
website.

Not THE Jerry Hall?!?
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 12th 04, 07:21 PM
Kandice Seeber

Who's Jerry Hall?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 12th 04, 07:34 PM
Dr. Sooz

Who's Jerry Hall?

Jerry Hall was a supermodel from Texas in the late 70s and early 80s. She had
sort of a horsey face, long, long blonde hair, and liked to expose her boobs.
She married Mick Jagger and they had a bunch of kids. They are now divorced.
~~

Old September 12th 04, 07:53 PM
Kandice Seeber

Ahhhhhh LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 12th 04, 11:33 PM
Carla

Mick Jagger's ex-wife, I think?

Cheers,
Carla

Who's Jerry Hall?

Old September 12th 04, 11:39 PM
Carla

I saw her on Oprah some years ago, on a makeover show. She came out
with rollers in her hair and no makeup, and at the end of it, she was
Jerry Hall, Super Model. Made me wonder, what is it someone (like
agents/photographers, etc.) "sees", in a "normal" person, that tells
them "This one has something *special*."

Cheers,
Carla

Old September 13th 04, 03:23 AM
starlia

That's a great question. I would like to know too. Sooz, do you have any
comments? I know you are makeup artist to the stars....

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

k.net...