Very much on topic and very kewl!

Old May 8th 04, 07:43 PM
Harry

Default Very much on topic and very kewl!

I shall let the website speak for its self!
This is NOT my webpage!
Beads and Pieces
http://www.beadsandpieces.com/index.html

Harry
Old May 8th 04, 08:29 PM
Shirley Shone

Interesting site. Have book marked it. Nice to see you posting Harry.
Shirley

In message , Harry
writes

--
Shirley Shone
Old May 8th 04, 09:47 PM
AmazeR

On Sat, 08 May 2004 14:43:42 -0400, Harry wrote:

I shall let the website speak for its self!
This is NOT my webpage!
Beads and Pieces
http://www.beadsandpieces.com/index.html

Harry

Hi Harry )

Nice to see you. Hope all is well...

Mavis

Old May 9th 04, 03:02 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Hey Harry,
Where have you been lately? We've been missing you!
Hugs,
--
Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
Vibrant Jewels Online Bead & Jewelry Store
news

Old May 9th 04, 08:14 PM
Kalera Stratton

That looks like a really cool site, Harry! I bookmarked it... if anyone
buys from them, I'd love to hear feedback. Thanks for the link!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 10th 04, 03:33 PM
Harry

Thank you. I happened onto this site by searching for a seed bead.
I thought the site deserved a look at and they have some unusual items.
I don't know how often I will be posting, because a lot has been happening
in my life and I don't have the time I would like to keep up. Also my internet connection
will be ending soon.

Harry

Old May 10th 04, 03:34 PM
Harry

Hello Mavis
Thank you, but I do not know how long I will be online.
All is getting better, (hopefully). I lost my father just recently and it
is a bit trying thinking we can not go camping and fishing this year,
as we have for so many years.

Harry

Old May 10th 04, 03:36 PM
Harry

Hello. I have been battling some great demons and I have to say that
they almost won, but the battle isn't over. I will try and visit often and
try to post when I can, but my internet connection will be ending soon.

Harry

Old May 10th 04, 03:37 PM
Harry

Hello Starlia. I have also missed everyone very much and miss the wonderful
times here. I do hope all is well and everyone is finding the days warmer or cooler, as the
case may be. I do hope all is well and I also hope to stay in touch.

Harry

On Sat, 8 May 2004 23:05:56 -0500, "starlia" wrote:

Nice site. I've missed you Harry. I am so glad to see you posting.

Starlia

news