AD: "Whisper" is on the 'bay

Old May 2nd 04, 09:14 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD: "Whisper" is on the 'bay

I put "Whisper" up for auction! If you haven't seen it yet, you should
check it out; it's a large focal lentil with two smaller lentils and
eight rounds, all in wispy, streaky soft pastel pinks and blues. The
glass I made it from is a small piece of streaky curious glass I got at
Bullseye... "curious" meaning that they didn't make it on purpose!
The whole set it etched to bring out the pattern inherent to the glass,
and enhance the colors. It's just beautiful! I love this set and wish I
had more of the glass... I only got a 5x10" piece.

Thanks for looking!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old May 2nd 04, 09:34 PM
Margie

On Sun, 02 May 2004 13:14:58 -0700, Kalera Stratton

So pretty! Let the bidding begin. :=)

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old May 4th 04, 05:38 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks, Margie! I see you're buying me more milk and cookies.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 4th 04, 02:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

Thanks, Margie! I see you're buying me more milk and cookies.

To paraphrase Madonna -- you lucky girl! (Dress You Up In My Love)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 4th 04, 03:20 PM
Margie

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:38:50 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

Thanks, Margie! I see you're buying me more milk and cookies.

Oh ho! No dahlink, I just want to keep you in glass. :=)

Old May 5th 04, 05:06 AM
Kalera Stratton

Hey, I was torching to Madonna earlier today! Are you psychic or
something?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 5th 04, 05:07 AM
Kalera Stratton

Then perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I just bought a pound of
Dark Lavender... I can hardly wait to get it, it's YUMMY.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 5th 04, 08:28 AM
starlia

You are right, it's yummy. I just got my glass stash yesterday. So many
pretty colors like dark lavender, amber rose, coral, light brown, striking
red from Murano, and so many more. I felt like Christmas had come.

Old May 6th 04, 04:09 AM
Cheryl

Then perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I just bought a pound of
Dark Lavender... I can hardly wait to get it, it's YUMMY.

LOL- me too.... Arrow Springs?? LOL
I hear they got swamped with it....
when the company didn't have other colors - they substituted Ink Blue or Dark
Lavendar..

I ordered more ink blue to -- I'm starting to really like it...

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass