JoAnn's 50% off coupons

Old November 26th 03, 04:04 PM
Sk8eraunt

Default JoAnn's 50% off coupons

I received two JoAnn's 50% off coupons in my email yesterday, but I can't print
them. Instead of coupons, I'm getting empty boxes. I tried copying and
pasting the entire email to a Word document, but it's still coming out as empty
boxes. Is anyone else having this problem?

kaila

Old November 26th 03, 04:21 PM
Susie

Kaila,
When I tried to print mine the USP code was missing. I don't know if this
will help you but I refreshed the screen they showed up.
Susie

Old November 26th 03, 04:31 PM
teleflora

"Sk8eraunt" wrote in message
I received two JoAnn's 50% off coupons in my email yesterday, but I can't

print
them. Instead of coupons, I'm getting empty boxes. I tried copying and
pasting the entire email to a Word document, but it's still coming out as

empty
boxes. Is anyone else having this problem?

kaila

Somebody on another newsgroup was having trouble printing and it turns out
they were using Netscape instead of Explorer. Try changing that and see if
it helps.
Cindy

Old November 26th 03, 06:53 PM
..Mickie Swall..

Kaila, if you can see them on your monitor but they are just not printing for you, try to
do a screenshot and print from there (PrintScreenPaintEditPastePrint)
HTH
Mickie

"teleflora" wrote in message
newsO4xb.15432$Gj2.5549@okepread01...

Old November 27th 03, 04:25 AM
Sk8eraunt

Thanks for all the suggestions, but nothing seemed to work. The best I was
able to print is the top and bottom part of the coupon, but not the text in the
middle. It's okay...I have a 40% coupon that came in the mail, and I'll use
that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

kaila
Old November 27th 03, 04:30 AM
nana2b

did you check your printer for ink? Sometimes they won't print if you are
low on that color ink. Just a thought.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242