Odd design decision

Old January 30th 04, 05:11 PM
Caryn

We have a tendency to do the dead parrot skit when
at bad hockey games - BEAUUUUUUTiiiful Plumage - some kind of catch phrase
for oh, well - they stink, but....

And given the Capitals record this year, I'm guessing this get used A LOT!!!

bg

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old January 31st 04, 02:29 PM
Ellice

On 1/30/04 12:11 PM,"Caryn" posted:

We have a tendency to do the dead parrot skit when
at bad hockey games - BEAUUUUUUTiiiful Plumage - some kind of catch phrase
for oh, well - they stink, but....

And given the Capitals record this year, I'm guessing this get used A LOT!!!

bg

Sadly, yes. It comes out a lot with certain players - who do something right
in the midst of something wrong ;^)

But, hey - they're on a streak - winning 2 in a row. We'll see what the
Canucks hand them tonight (I'll be the Redhead in black, covering my face by
the goal when the 'nucks score in the 1st & 3rd, and waving when the Caps
score in the 2nd).

Plus, tonight - our friends who are very rowdy (this couple grew up on the
NY/CA border) are sitting behind us, our other friends who normally sit in
our Row D seats are next to them - so the front little section will be
rowdy. And, my friend who owns the LNS is in the 4th row seats, our other
friends sitting a little further back. Thing is, when we and the Row B pals
are acting up - we can be seen on TV. We've had messages on the machine when
we get home from friends asking us "what the Heck was going on you guys were
hysterical - and the game stunk?" So, in honor of this thread, we'll be
sure to do the dead parrot skit tonight. Hmmmmm - nah, don't think we'll
bring a stuffed one along - it's toooooo much.

Ellice

Old January 31st 04, 05:20 PM
Rachel Janzen

Ellice wrote:
So, in honor of this thread, we'll be
sure to do the dead parrot skit tonight. Hmmmmm - nah, don't think we'll
bring a stuffed one along - it's toooooo much.

Ellice

If you're doing Monty Python, nothing is too much! It never fails, the
guys I like to hang out with tend to be able to quote Monty Python
'Search for the Holy Grail' verbatim. Depite only having seen the movey
once, I recognize bits and pices of it. :-)

Rachel

Old January 31st 04, 07:59 PM
Karen C - California

In article XtRSb.352872$ts4.74989@pd7tw3no, Rachel Janzen
writes:

If you're doing Monty Python, nothing is too much!

Ellice, if you are approached at the game by a 5'9" parrot, his name is Scott.
He's recently back from Iraq, so buy him a beer (which they couldn't have over
there).

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Fireman's Prayer, Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old January 31st 04, 09:14 PM
Ellice

On 1/31/04 2:59 PM,"Karen C - California" posted:

writes:

If you're doing Monty Python, nothing is too much!

Ellice, if you are approached at the game by a 5'9" parrot, his name is Scott.
He's recently back from Iraq, so buy him a beer (which they couldn't have over
there).

LOL - if he makes it to us - will definitely send DH on the beer buying
route!

ellice

Affordable Web Design Rubberstamps 0 October 20th 04 03:05 PM
This month's free design Jan Eaton Marketplace 0 April 1st 04 07:21 PM
Call For Artists: WJA Calls For Diva Design Entries Tinkster Beads 0 March 20th 04 02:38 AM
Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,CabinetVision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2 CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] (Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2 FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProjectExpress v4S), Big Hammer Do It Yourself (De TEL Glass 0 February 6th 04 03:51 PM
A Funny Experience seeing My Design....... Lula Needlework 6 September 24th 03 08:30 AM