AFARR?

Old January 12th 05, 09:38 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Default AFARR?

Anyone know where it is and what's the status?

Old January 12th 05, 11:29 PM
Joan E.

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Anyone know where it is and what's the status?

The last I heard Lollee had it. I emailed her before Christmas but
never heard back. Maybe I'll try again, since it's supposed to come
to me "soonish".

Joan

Old January 12th 05, 11:41 PM
F.James Cripwell

Seanette Blaylock ) writes:
Anyone know where it is and what's the status?

Please note everyone. I did *not* start this query, (VBG)

--
Jim Cripwell.
From Canada. Land of the Key Bird.
Old January 13th 05, 02:48 AM
Mavia Beaulieu

A friend of mine, in Houston, emailed me on the 8th to say that Lollee was
working on the AFARR at a stitchin they were both attending. She said the
whole project was looking nice. I believe she was doing the letter 'T'.

Mavia
"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know where it is and what's the status?

Old January 13th 05, 10:07 PM
Farleyaw

Lollee, in Houston has it. I've emailed her twice about it - with a response
each time stating she'll send it on soon. The last time I emailed her was in
early-mid December. She's having big health issues at the moment. Her email
addy is Lollee You could email her and ask her about it. I
was going to stitch on it when she finished as she lives about 20 miles from me
and I could pick it up from her at one of our needlework functions. I hope
she's doing OK.

Anne
Old January 14th 05, 09:05 PM
Joan E.

So, Anne, are you the last one in TX to work on it? I know there were
3 of you there. Will it then be coming to me? I have V.

Joan in ND

AFARR Joan Erickson Needlework 0 August 17th 04 03:47 PM
Where is the AFARR? F.James Cripwell Needlework 6 January 5th 04 09:44 PM
AFARR web site updated Beth Katz Needlework 6 August 18th 03 09:59 PM
IMPORTANT. The AFARR. F.James Cripwell Needlework 39 August 4th 03 04:24 PM
AFARR is safe and sound Beth Katz Needlework 4 August 1st 03 04:41 AM