Good vibes needed

Old January 30th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Good vibes needed

I hope I haven't gone to the well too often. But here goes. My mother
could use all the positive, thoughts, prayers, energies and what have you
for her surgery scheduled for tomorrow. I mentioned just after Christmas
that I was going to Texas to help out my parents after Dad had a pacemaker
and a second surgery for fluid buildup in his heart sac. My mother then
discovered she has a fractured vertebra (remember to take your calcium
ladies!). The surgery is called a kyphoplasty. To paint a simple picture;
they will insert a small tube into the space where the vertebra has
collapsed, blow up a balloon to raise it, then fill the space with "cement".
Keep your fingers crossed this will alleviate the pain that has
incapacitated her for the past month or so. You all seem to work miracles!
If any of you have had this or know someone for whom it hasn't worked.....I
don't want to know!!! :-) Thanks for your time and thoughts. It is very
truly appreciated!
Love you all,
KJ

Old January 30th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

good vibes are being sent!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old January 31st 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Good vibes on their way Kathyl.

Dee in Oz

Old January 31st 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Prayers for a successful surgery and rapid recovery.

--
Mary (Idaho to Oregon via Montana)

"KJ" wrote in message
[...]
:
:

Old January 31st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Many good wishes and prayers headed that way....

T.

Old January 31st 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

and from Mississippi. Will be holding you up. Polly

oups.com...

Old January 31st 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you so much Mary. I know the extra prayers will be appreciated and
helpful!
KJ

"KJ" wrote in message
[...]

OT prayers & good thoughts needed Terbear Quilting 24 September 10th 05 12:34 AM
OT - RCB Vibes Needed Arondelle Beads 17 August 28th 05 10:20 PM
Need some good vibes........ JL Paules Beads 6 May 24th 04 12:36 PM
OT need good vibes roxan Beads 9 April 24th 04 02:18 PM