Happiness is

Old October 3rd 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Happiness is

On 10/2/08 7:29 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Oct 2, 7:35*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/1/08 6:50 PM, in article
,

" wrote:
On Sep 30, 8:00*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/29/08 10:08 PM, in article
,

" wrote:
On Sep 29, 7:12*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/28/08 7:54 PM, in article
,

" wrote:
On Sep 28, 3:21*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/28/08 2:07 PM, in article
,
"val189"

wrote:

stumbling upon a website where a guy posted a review about the
cordless mouse we couldn't get to work no how. *He said the
instructions show the battery in the wrong way. *Voila - problem
solved. *I wrote him a message of profuse thanks.

...finding vanilla for 3 dollars for a large *bottle.

...50% off sale of items from folded drug chain.

...sleeping thru the night.

Happiness is 20 minutes alone to stitch and choose what MOM wants on TV

2 days off in a row

All the hockey gear that can be washed is washed... Well until tonight
that
is....

Cheryl, when you say the hockey that can be washed, do you mean in the
machine? If yes, which pieces? I've been using Febreze and
handwashing, with less than stellar results, and it's a loooong
season!

Louisa

I wash her "cup", his shorts that hold up the socks, the wicking
underwear,
the socks, skull caps and jerseys. Everything else just airs out well.

And still smells.

Cheryl

What are skull caps?

Louisa

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/pid8...ase&CAWELAID=1...
4

DD uses it to keep the sweat from dripping down and her hair from sliding
forward.

Oh, that sounds handy. Does she have long hair?

Louisa

Most of the way down her back.

I get a kick out of the refs
A. Lifting the braid to read her number
B. him/her pulling the jersey down to read her number

If you want to see old pictures

http://home.comcast.net/~richisaak/

Maybe Margaret will bring her camera this weekend and take a few pictures.

Cheryl

Those are great! When did your son start training to be a goalie? Mine
is starting to express interest in that.

Louisa

He's been full time goal since age 10 - 11. He's now 16, he's 14 (I think)
in those pictures. He heads off to specialized goalie camps in the summer

Old October 3rd 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

I read once a title in Readers Digest

Happiness is an invention of Holywood !!!!

mirjam
Old October 4th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Oct 4, 12:19*am, Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:08:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I read once a title in Readers Digest

Happiness is an invention of Holywood !!!!

mirjam

Happiness and bliss is the natural state of our minds, covered over
with defilements, ignorance, attachment, and delusions. *All conscious
beings have the ability to remove the pollution of disturbing
emotions, delusions and attachment. *It's a pathway which leads to
pure mind in the most subtle state. *It required a great deal of hard
work on ones own mind. *Nobody can make us happy or unhappy. *Only we
can do that to ourselves by the way we label objects and how we view
subjects.

Hollywood happiness is actually the worst kind of suffering.

Victoria

"There are known knowns. These are things we
know that we know. There are known unknowns.
That is to say, there are things that we know
we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns.
There are things we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

http://gotbodhicitta-wangmo.blogspot.com/

You are invited to send this opinion of yours to either Readers Digest
Or Holywood !!!!
mirjam
I believe every person has moments of happiness as he /she has moments
of other feelings ,,, mirjam
Old October 4th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Happiness and bliss is the natural state of our minds, covered over
with defilements, ignorance, attachment, and delusions. *All conscious
beings have the ability to remove the pollution of disturbing
emotions, delusions and attachment. *It's a pathway which leads to
pure mind in the most subtle state. *It required a great deal of hard
work on ones own mind. *Nobody can make us happy or unhappy. *Only we
can do that to ourselves by the way we label objects and how we view
subjects.

I read it read again and don`t agree , you are very lucky if you can
believe in this , mirjam
Old October 4th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barbara[_4_]

anne wrote:
- having the right size open back frame, a can of dark green spray paint to
tone down the fake gold colour, and a sharp Xacto knife to finish the $10
bargain bought at seminar

- an invitation to dinner to see the girls ;-)

next!!!!!

Happiness is
being alive to enjoy the natural beauty of this world......
Barbara
Old October 4th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Jangchub wrote:
On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 09:52:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Nobody can make us happy or unhappy. Only we
can do that to ourselves by the way we label objects and how we view
subjects.

I read it read again and don`t agree , you are very lucky if you can
believe in this , mirjam

I do believe this.

I agree that nobody can "make you happy". I've known too many people
who are decidedly unhappy with themselves and set out to find someone
who can "make them happy". Which is a ridiculously high expectation to
place on anyone in the first place, and when the other person fails to
do that, they continually set off in search of a new person they think
will make them happy, instead of looking inside to find out what it is
that causes them to not be happy on their own.

Of course, some of it is how much it takes to make you happy. With his
"entitlement mentality", XH was not going to be happy unless he had a
flashy car and unlimited money (way more than my decent paycheck could
provide him). Whereas I could be made happy by some pretty new fiber or
my boss bringing a brownie back from lunch for me.

Running a disability support group, I see people who are able to make
themselves happy by turning lemons into lemonade or re-inventing
themselves when they can no longer pursue their previous career, and I
see people who simply can't or won't figure out what else they can do
when they can't do that any more.

If you had asked me 10 years before I got sick what my hobbies were, I
would've said dancing, softball, volleyball, and I do a little reading
and needlework when it's too wet or too late at night to do the others.
10 years after I got sick, the answer would have been different, that
I do a lot of reading and needlework while resting on the couch, and
watch the sporting events on TV because I physically can no longer
participate. (Well, I could, but would literally die trying.)

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader

OCTOBER IS DISABILITY AWARENESS MONTH

Finished 9/9/08 - Butterfly Drama (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/
AOL BLOGS CLOSING OCTOBER 31
Old October 5th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Jangchub wrote:
Sometimes we or I meet up with
people who are vexacious and in that case it is one of several
possibilities.

A good friend, who has her own health problems, is very good about
asking me "are you upset with me over something, or is it the pain
talking?" before she decides how to react when I'm not exactly Little
Mary Sunshine.

I think that's a good phrase for most people to learn, especially as we
get older and even the healthier ones start dealing with arthritis.

Old October 5th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Oct 3, 11:19*pm, Jangchub wrote:
[...]

Strangely enough i don`t see my answers from Yesterday ,,,
If Victoria , you can indeed make yourself Happy by Thinking about
it , or training your mind to believe that you are Happy ,,,, Than
indeed you are very Lucky ,,, Alas Most Humanity , living and working
hard for their life , don`t seem to Have this power ,,,,of make
belief ,,,
life is too hectic or complicated , and Basic things to be able to
live at all , are too urging ,,,,
mirjam