AD: Molten Hues, 3 new sets.

Old May 11th 04, 09:17 PM
Tinkster

On Tue, 11 May 2004 16:12:48 -0500, "Wilson"
wrote:

Hello all,

I just put up some new floral sets on ebay, I've been so busy getting ready
for shows that I neglected my goal of always having something on ebay so
here I go again. Thanks for looking!

http://snipurl.com/5b74

Mmmmmmmm! I like Desert Dessert the best!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35