Crikey, Paulette!

Old May 2nd 05, 09:43 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default Crikey, Paulette!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
She said, as she admired her bracelet,
"Who needs the fellas when you have THIS kind of arm candy?"

Old May 2nd 05, 02:39 PM
Paulette Insall

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
She said, as she admired her bracelet,
"Who needs the fellas when you have THIS kind of arm candy?"

WOW! Thank you so much Marisa!!

Imagine my surprise this morning when I downloaded the new messages and I
saw my name in the title of the top message. I had to do a double take,
because since I'm not fully awake yet (haven't had my coffee) I thought I
was seeing things. LOL!

I really love how that one turned out! Think I'll have to try that technique
again soon with some differerent colors. I wish I could have gotten a better
picture of that focal, but I think the encasing makes that hard. It looks
soooooo much better in person! The depth of the twisted design just doesn't
come through on the screen.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

Old May 2nd 05, 05:01 PM
Polly S.

Marisa Cappetta wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

OMG She is beautiful!

KLUNK!!!

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old May 2nd 05, 05:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

WAUGH!!! KLUNK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA=ADPI....070=AD&item =

=3D499...

Old May 2nd 05, 09:05 PM
Marisa Cappetta

I'm looking forward to seeing other colours, although I love this one. Beads
almost always look better in person, but even the picture of this one took
my breath.
Marisa AU/NZ

"Marisa Cappetta" wrote

Old May 2nd 05, 10:24 PM
Lara

Paulette

Totally cool. Very swirly. Lara likes swirls.

OK, my brain is functioning more normally. Very pretty!

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
ups.com...
WAUGH!!! KLUNK