Katheryn in CT/karoloff??

Old October 9th 03, 08:04 PM
Cher

Default Katheryn in CT/karoloff??

Hi Katheryn, can you contact Mirjam for this months(Oct) 6x6 gosh we have
been trying to contact you. I think your addy on here is correct so I've
sent it to her, if not shout on here for Mirjam..

Cheers.....Cher

---

Old October 10th 03, 06:00 PM
KARoloff

Hi Cher, yes we connected.
Thanks a lot! g You give me the expert artist! Now my hands are shaking in
intimidation (a little), as I hope Mirjam will like what I make her and not
laugh too loudly. Kathryn
Old October 10th 03, 08:06 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Katheryn
I have not seen any private email from you ?? what is your snail
please [send me privately please ,] I made some very regular squares ,
but i want to send them this Sunday as next week i am off on the roads
and in convention for 3 days , than come home and have to cook for
part of - + 20 persons ,,,, so Please email the snail !!!! I will like
anything you make ,, and i hope you will not find mine Too plain ,,,,
As i didn`t have your email i knitted a mystery cabel on one ,,,,, and
hope you like that one ESP for the Mystery lady !!!!the cabel asking
who are you? here are you ? maybe you will think mine are funny ....
i had no intention of making a museum piece just a friendly crafty
piece and please recieve it as such ... mirjam

Old October 10th 03, 10:40 PM
Cher

Hi Kathryn, so glad you've got in contact...but my, you must know by now,
that Mirjam, would never ever laugh at anyone else's work, she would love
and treasure it.

Anyway...don't put yourself down...

Cheers.....Cher