Custom Made Stamps?

Old December 2nd 03, 05:16 PM
Child

Default Custom Made Stamps?

Hi Stampers!
I am looking for a source to make a large custom rubber stamp for me - we
are hoping to create the text for wedding invitations on a rubber stamp.

Been looking online and only finding "business" type custom stamps.

help!

--
BethF, Anchorage, AK

It's YOUR God.
They are YOUR rules.
YOU burn in hell.
Old December 2nd 03, 06:10 PM
cbet

Beth -

Try this website: http://www.polyclay.com/ready.htm

I've never ordered from them, but the person who originally posted it has
and was very happy with them. You can set your text up on your word
processor exactly the way you want it to look (or hand-write it, even).
Since the sheet you get is 9x7 and that would make one honking big wedding
invitation, you could fill in the extra space with other wedding-type
graphics. (Or maybe a design for the front of "thank you" cards). The sheet
you get will be unmounted, though.

If you follow the link to ready stamps official website, you'll see that
they also do custom text stamps. They don't say that there is any limit on
the size of them, and it would come mounted and ready to use, so maybe that
would work better for you.

. 3.44...

Old December 2nd 03, 08:42 PM
Child

"cbet" don'tsend@here wrote in
s.com:

Beth -

Try this website: http://www.polyclay.com/ready.htm

I've never ordered from them, but the person who originally posted it
has and was very happy with them. You can set your text up on your
word processor exactly the way you want it to look (or hand-write it,
even). Since the sheet you get is 9x7 and that would make one honking
big wedding invitation, you could fill in the extra space with other
wedding-type graphics. (Or maybe a design for the front of "thank you"
cards). The sheet you get will be unmounted, though.

Oh, thats perfect. We actually want two versions of the wedding invite,
so maybe I can make two versions on the 9x7 and then cut in half and
then cut and block mount them.

If you follow the link to ready stamps official website, you'll see
that they also do custom text stamps. They don't say that there is any
limit on the size of them, and it would come mounted and ready to use,
so maybe that would work better for you.

Thank you!!!

--
BethF, Anchorage, AK

It's YOUR God.
They are YOUR rules.
YOU burn in hell.
Old December 3rd 03, 06:49 AM
Wendi Dunlap

In article ,
Child wrote:

Hi Stampers!
I am looking for a source to make a large custom rubber stamp for me - we
are hoping to create the text for wedding invitations on a rubber stamp.

Been looking online and only finding "business" type custom stamps.

I see you have a source already, but here's another one if you want:

http://rubbertrouble.com/dyocframes.html

If you do the wood mounts (not the self-inking) you can do any size up
to 6" x 10". (So even if the templates you see aren't the right size,
you can just change the size of the template to what you want.) And you
can upload graphics, or generate the type directly on the website (with
lots of fonts to choose from).

Thanks,
Wendi

--
*--- Rubber Trouble Rubber Stamps & Supplies -------------------------*
| P.O. Box 24131, Seattle, WA 98124 * (877) 679-1397 (voice or fax) |