New photo uploads

Old December 23rd 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default New photo uploads

What did Sammie get up to after losing her tossy toy this morning? I
posted some photos in the Winston & friends album.
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl I have also posted a new
album of baby knits - there are lots of new family babies this season
- 3 girls so far and one unknown who is due to appear in March (I am
knitting blues for that one - just a feeling??) .... The snake
pillowcase is also shown in the baby knit album - that will be fun
when Tristan sees it at Xmas...jennellh
Old December 23rd 08, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Fay

On 23 Dec, 14:01, jennellh wrote:
What did Sammie get up to after losing her tossy toy this morning?

You're lucky. My QI, also Sam, but a solid 8kg black male, spends his
spare time beating up on his 3.5kg female QI companion.
she is a delicate little thing and puts up a brave show, but it's like
a bantamweight squaring up to a Sumo.
We got them both from a Shelter at the same time and thought they'd
get along famously. However they will cuddle up together and sleep on
the spare bed for hours at a time.
No accounting for QIs.
Cheers,
Fay

Old December 23rd 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Sammie and Winston 'silent' wrestle each other all the time -
sometimes, she is on top! They wrestle, chase, play and ride each
other - she can make him run and hide too.
Jessie was angry one day and kept leading me to her water bowl -
usually she wants the water changed - this time it was something
different: she wasn't happy until I had moved the bowl further out
from the vanity - she wanted room to drink from the back side so that
no one could creep up on her and she was tired of having items dropped
into the water from above by Sammie. jennellh

New photo Charlotte Quilting 21 February 22nd 08 07:55 PM
new webshots uploads jennellh Quilting 13 January 6th 08 05:26 AM
new photo Denise Jameson Quilting 14 February 1st 06 05:11 PM
New uploads Mary in Oregon Quilting 8 March 2nd 04 08:35 PM