New Earrings

Old January 19th 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Earrings

Thanks, Melinda!

The wire just takes a little practice. I'm sure you can do it! These
earrings were really easy.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"melinda" wrote in message
Beadbimbo wrote:

Some wire earrings I just made yesterday! Very cute, light, and dangly!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wispy1sm.jpg

I love those!
I'm not so good at wire work, but better
quality supplies certainly helps and my loops and wraps
are much better now.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Old January 19th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Jan 19, 2:04*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Nice work, Maren! *I love FWPs, so I look forward to seeing more.

Sorry about your spider bite! *that sounds awful!!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Thank you. Most of the FWPs are just for selling, I just got 200
new strands in, so I sorted them together by color with the old
ones and took new pictures of all of them, but I haven't put them up
yet. I did start using them myself more since I got over my crimping
anxiety (as in: it's never going to hold, but much to my surprise
most of it does), and got myself thin SS headpins in all lengths
that they have here. They'll be $2.-/strand, like the old ones.

As the spider bite goes, I hope I won't have to take antibiotics for
another week ...

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/

Old January 20th 09, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Beadbimbo wrote:
Thanks, Melinda!

The wire just takes a little practice. I'm sure you can do it! These
earrings were really easy.

I wish I had the time, since Xmas we've been cleaning out a
house we bought been over there close to every other day
trying to get it ready to rent it out. We got the interior
paint, what needed immediate painting, finished today.
Still got to put a floor covering down in the bathroom and
laundry, plus a final cleaning up in some rooms. The lounge
room carpet still has a bit of a smell of cat in it in places,
which gives a major clue as to why everything has taken so long.
I'm glad I wasn't there when they pulled up the vinyl from the
kitchen floor and carpet from one of the bedrooms the smell when
Dad sanded some spots of the lovely timber floor boards was
really disgusting.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old January 21st 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Wow, Melinda! That's a lot of work!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 22nd 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Beadbimbo wrote:
Wow, Melinda! That's a lot of work!

And that was just the house! The yard WAS an overgrown jungle
full of weeds and other undesirable plants and trees. As soon
as we had possession of the keys we attacked the front and back
yards, pretty much. My parents have been a great help with both
the yards and the house, DH took a month off work (he works for
himself) and with occasional help from a niece who kept DS out
of the way for a lot of the time doing small but important things
mostly in the front yard, which also helped to keep him away from
the mosquitos and ticks out in the back yard.
The vinyl is still waiting to be cut and layed in the bathroom,
small hall and laundry and DH wants some areas outside painted,
which he's been told to do himself as they are rather tricky
areas - a barge board on the front of the house which has the
power lines to the house connected on to it, and either end of
the back enclosed balcony which is very high off the ground
being the worst of what he wants done. Whether these things
really need doing in the short term are debatable, being
basically cosmetic. The only other thing that needs doing
is to try and spot clean the carpet in the lounge area and
if nessecary deodourise it.

We've got a long weekend coming up, but I'll be away on a trip
with my parents, so DH is on his own, unless he can find
someone else to help him out...

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

More earrings... melinda[_2_] Beads 3 May 20th 08 09:10 PM
First earrings... melinda[_2_] Beads 1 April 13th 08 01:33 AM
my earrings [email protected] Beads 3 July 10th 06 02:58 AM
earrings Beadbimbo Beads 15 December 3rd 03 02:04 AM
Earrings Jalynne Beads 2 September 20th 03 09:34 PM