Princess Diana Sweaters

Old March 26th 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Default Princess Diana Sweaters

Ages ago I offered to email anyone who was interested the patterns for the
three Diana sweaters that were featured in a magazine during the first years
of her marriage to Prince Charles.

I can do that now.

If you would like the patterns which I'll be sending as an attachment,
please contact me at ... amls at calcna dot ab dot ca ... and I'll very
happily share.

Murielle

Old November 13th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
maryland

maryland had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Princes...ers-18240-.htm :

Murielle wrote:

Ages ago I offered to email anyone who was interested the patterns for
the
three Diana sweaters that were featured in a magazine during the first
years
of her marriage to Prince Charles.

I can do that now.

If you would like the patterns which I'll be sending as an attachment,
please contact me at ... amls at calcna dot ab dot ca ... and I'll very

happily share.

Murielle

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25166 messages and counting!
Old November 13th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
maryland

maryland had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Princes...ers-18240-.htm :
I would very much like to have copies of these Diana Sweater patterns.
Are you still making them available to others as I have had no luck
tracking them down elsewhere
maryland

Old November 14th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Butterflywings

I would love to have them as I've just begun to be able to knit and/or
crochet after years of not. Please send them to my email at:
butterflyquilter @ yahoo.com

Thanks Butterfly

Old November 17th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
maryland

maryland had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Princes...ers-18240-.htm :
I am still looking for these patterns. If they are still available I will
happily pay the costs
Murielle wrote:

Ages ago I offered to email anyone who was interested the patterns for
the
three Diana sweaters that were featured in a magazine during the first
years
of her marriage to Prince Charles.

I can do that now.

If you would like the patterns which I'll be sending as an attachment,
please contact me at ... amls at calcna dot ab dot ca ... and I'll very

happily share.

Murielle

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25213 messages and counting!
Old May 11th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hannibalannie

hannibalannie had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Prin...ers-26010-.htm :

Murielle wrote:

Ages ago I offered to email anyone who was interested the patterns
for
the
three Diana sweaters that were featured in a magazine during the
first
years
of her marriage to Prince Charles.

I can do that now.

If you would like the patterns which I'll be sending as an
attachment,
please contact me at ... amls at calcna dot ab dot ca ... and I'll
very

happily share.

Murielle

-------------------------------------

Hi Murielle,
I'm looking for the knitting pattern for the "sheep" sweater that Princess
Diana made so famous..
I hope you can help me,
regards Annie

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25166 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25679 messages and counting!
Old August 23rd 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mahazinski

mahazinski had written this in response to

Murielle wrote:

Ages ago I offered to email anyone who was interested the patterns for
the
three Diana sweaters that were featured in a magazine during the first
years
of her marriage to Prince Charles.

I can do that now.

If you would like the patterns which I'll be sending as an attachment,
please contact me at ... amls at calcna dot ab dot ca ... and I'll very

happily share.

Murielle

-------------------------------------

Dear Murielle,
I would love the pattern for the sheep sweater.
Thank you,
Mary

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25905 messages and counting!

Diana is such a fibber. ~Candace~ Beads 33 December 20th 04 03:55 AM
Diana C ~KK~ in B.C. Quilting 1 June 16th 04 08:55 PM
OT yet another Diana update Butterfly Quilting 27 August 8th 03 05:42 PM
OT Diana in hospital Shirley Shone Beads 16 August 4th 03 04:42 PM