OT - How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?

Old August 13th 04, 03:31 AM
Bob and Kathleen

Default OT - How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?

1. Golden Retriever:
The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of
us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie:
Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund:
You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler:
Make me.

5. Boxer:
Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab:
Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can
I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd:
I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to
make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol
to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier:
I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog:
Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb.

10. Cocker Spaniel:
Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua:
Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

12. Pointer:
I see it, there it is, there it is, right there ....

13. Greyhound:
It isn't moving. Who cares?

14. Australian Shepherd:
First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle ...

15. Poodle:
I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time
he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

16. Shar Pei:
I'll do it later........... first a nap...... then food......... then
sniff around a bit... Oh! Oh! Belly Rubs!! Yup......... later.

The Cat's Answer:
"Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real
question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some
dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE
STAFF.
Old August 13th 04, 03:51 AM
Polly Esther

Just one mo Number 17 Yorkie (who should have been Number 1): Oh
bother. Please do insist that the butler tell the yard man to take care of
it after he clips and sweeps the Rose Garden in case I may want to tinkle.
Polly

Old August 13th 04, 01:04 PM
Joan8904

True for the Cocker!

joan (proud but : owner of a new carpet cleaner)

[...]

reader.com!newsfeed.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp!news.glorb.com!cyclone1.gnilink.ne
t!spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!nwrddc02.gnil ink.net.POSTED!a392435b!
not-for-mail
From: Natalie
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:11:17 GMT

joan o'reilly
live strong
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old August 13th 04, 01:10 PM
Diana Curtis

What about the West Highland Terrier?
No problem, I'll get the cat to do it.
Diana

Old August 13th 04, 03:27 PM

Yep, that's my Lab all right. :-)

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Bob and Kathleen wrote:

snipped

6. Lab:
Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can
I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

snipped

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old August 13th 04, 10:32 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

My poodle takes acception to #15. He has never worn nail polish or blown
into the ear of a border collie.

picture of my cutie on my photo site listed below.
--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Bob and Kathleen" wrote in message

15. Poodle:
I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time
he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

---