NYCO finished

Old April 27th 04, 03:53 AM
Janise Ross

Default NYCO finished

I am happy to report that i finally finished my NYCO. I made a Plymouth
Eros scarf, using Glitz Eros. This was the 3rd Eros scarf I made, although
the first was made from Berocco Mosaic. I must say that I really did not
like working with the Glitz. The gold thread running through it constantly
got caught, split, or pulled. On the other hand, both the Mosaic and the
plain Eros were very nice to work with. The Mosaic has a silkier feel to
it.

Anyway, now I can start dreaming about next year's NYCO. ;-)

Janise

Old April 27th 04, 03:57 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Janise Ross wrote:
I am happy to report that i finally finished my NYCO. I made a Plymouth
Eros scarf, using Glitz Eros. This was the 3rd Eros scarf I made, although
the first was made from Berocco Mosaic. I must say that I really did not
like working with the Glitz. The gold thread running through it constantly
got caught, split, or pulled. On the other hand, both the Mosaic and the
plain Eros were very nice to work with. The Mosaic has a silkier feel to
it.

Anyway, now I can start dreaming about next year's NYCO. ;-)

Why wait? You could do a SpringCO.

=Tamar
Old April 27th 04, 04:03 AM
Janise Ross

"Richard Eney" wrote in message
In article ,
Janise Ross wrote:
I am happy to report that i finally finished my NYCO. I made a Plymouth
Eros scarf, using Glitz Eros. This was the 3rd Eros scarf I made,

although
the first was made from Berocco Mosaic. I must say that I really did not
like working with the Glitz. The gold thread running through it

constantly
got caught, split, or pulled. On the other hand, both the Mosaic and the
plain Eros were very nice to work with. The Mosaic has a silkier feel to
it.

Anyway, now I can start dreaming about next year's NYCO. ;-)

Why wait? You could do a SpringCO.

=Tamar

It took me so long to decide hat I was going to do for this year that I
figured if I start planning now, I'll be ready in January to start again.

Janise

Old April 27th 04, 04:24 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:53:24 GMT, Janise Ross wrote:

I am happy to report that i finally finished my NYCO. I made a Plymouth
Eros scarf, using Glitz Eros. This was the 3rd Eros scarf I made, although
the first was made from Berocco Mosaic. I must say that I really did not
like working with the Glitz. The gold thread running through it constantly
got caught, split, or pulled. On the other hand, both the Mosaic and the
plain Eros were very nice to work with. The Mosaic has a silkier feel to
it.

Anyway, now I can start dreaming about next year's NYCO. ;-)

Janise

Congrats, Janise, and... here's a thought.... maybe a JCO (june cast on) OR
a CIJCO (christmas in july cast on)
Noreen
always *thinking*, LOL!
--
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
Old April 27th 04, 10:00 AM
Katherine

Janise Ross wrote:
I am happy to report that i finally finished my NYCO. I made a
Plymouth Eros scarf, using Glitz Eros. This was the 3rd Eros scarf I
made, although the first was made from Berocco Mosaic. I must say
that I really did not like working with the Glitz. The gold thread
running through it constantly got caught, split, or pulled. On the
other hand, both the Mosaic and the plain Eros were very nice to work
with. The Mosaic has a silkier feel to it.

Anyway, now I can start dreaming about next year's NYCO. ;-)

Next year's NYCO??? I haven't gotten any farther with this year's than the
band. Bad Katherine!
Congratulations, Janise.

Katherine

Old April 27th 04, 04:09 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Janise,

Sounds like a good plan to me. I'll have to be thinking too.

Hugs,

Nora

Purple plaid/denim quilt finished! Johanna Gibson Quilting 0 January 18th 05 02:18 AM
NYCO finished, Pic. AUD Yarn 24 February 27th 04 03:08 PM
NYCO Finished! Gina Beirne Yarn 8 February 18th 04 04:08 PM
NYCO finished! Shillelagh Yarn 13 January 29th 04 06:35 PM
My NYCO is finished NoraBalcer Yarn 5 January 28th 04 03:19 PM