Arts in the Park: Randolph, MA, 8/29/04--come show and sell!

Old July 19th 04, 04:11 AM
Claudia Morgan

Default Arts in the Park: Randolph, MA, 8/29/04--come show and sell!

Arts in the Park: Randolph, MA, 8/29/04--come show and sell!

We welcome you to display and sell your work at the annual
Arts in the Park in Randolph, MA on August 29th, 2004.

Randolph is 15 miles south of Boston and easily accessed from Routes 93
and 128.
For a map and directions, please see

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/...ome/isredir=1/

We strongly encourage you to distribute this notice and the application
below
to others in NE--on boards to which you have access, in other artists' and
crafters' groups, and anywhere else you deem appropriate.

We regret the short notice--we are on a mission to help expand
artisans' and crafters' opportunities for arts fair participation.

Warmly,
The Randolph Community Arts Council

International Arts in the Park

SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2004, NOON TO 5:00 PM
AT WILLIAMS GAZEBO, NORTH STREET, RANDOLPH, MA

With continuous performing artists, crafters, refreshments and more!

Dear Artisan:

The Randolph Community Arts Council (RCAC) invites you to display and sell
your artwork or handicrafts at our annual fair. For each 10 ft. x 10
ft. space, the
fee is $20.00 if booked prior to August 1st, $30.00 after the deadline
date.

We will pre-assign your location. The RCAC Registration Table will begin
check-ins at 8am. Please check in before setting up; you will be given
your pre-assigned spot. (Please note: regardless
of the time you arrive, your spot is already designated.) You may set up
after check-in and must
provide your own set-up (i.e., tables, chairs, tents, umbrellas, etc.).
No early breakdowns, please!

Please note that this is for crafters and artists!
(No flea market, second-hand, or mass-manufactued goods.)

If you have any questions, call Roberta Kopelman at (781) 961-3790.

***Mail your money order or bank check only, made out to “Randolph
Community Arts Council”
along with your registration form to:

Roberta Kopelman, Treasurer
c/o RCAC
15 Robert Arey Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
----Cut
here-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTS IN THE PARK '04 REGISTRATION FORM

Name: Date: Amt. Enclosed

Address:

City, ST, Zip Tel. No. ( )

Description of Craft/Product:

Do you have a tent or canopy? __________

If you would like to be next to another particular vendor, we will try
to accommodate you.

Name vendor below.

Any other special requests?

FOR RCAC USE ONLY
Date Received Amount Paid _________

Assigned Location No. _____________

Show Report Gwacie Beads 3 January 18th 05 07:21 AM
Long's Park Arts & Craft Festival JoAnn Paules Beads 2 September 4th 04 06:12 PM
Followup to day at the jewelry trade show Bungadora Beads 2 June 15th 04 04:19 AM
Intro and Bead Show info Maria Perez-Bastian Beads 2 December 9th 03 03:10 PM
Air Show Steve & Susan Wright Beads 0 July 18th 03 01:49 PM