We are doing a Mother Daughter Show

Old June 28th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Shirley's Heart!!!

There are plenty of magnesium supplements available in UK.
I will ask my GP about it when I next see him. Have to check if they can
be taken with the meds I am already taking.
Shirley

In message
,
Maren at google writes
Dear Shirley,

thanks for updating us. I have heart valve problems myself, and I
know from a friend that there may be problems getting magnesium
supplements in the UK - which alleviate my irregular heartbeat
that lead to the heart valve damage, my cardio told me to take
magnesium, and that made the irregular heartbeat go away.

If I can help in any way, please send me email
We love to have you around, and the better you are the
more likely we hear (read) from you.

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/

On Jun 28, 12:18 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Things have not improved any in the last 3 weeks. I am still waiting for
an appointment to see the cardio. I have also a leaking valve that the
physician said nothing could be done about it. I will talk to the cardio
about that when I see him.
My heart leaps about in my chest and on days like that I do not want to
leave the house. I have missed going to a steam engine rally today with
DH and son.
I am here on my own.
I had a bad day yesterday, a stomach upset, not wanting to eat, which
then led to a diabetic hypo. All along with an irregular heart beat.

No more holidays abroad for me at the moment. I am reluctant to even go
on one in Uk but my GP said he thought I would be okay, since I would
have no problems with our hospitals.

I have a routine for calling the emergency service. The paramedic for
our area lives in the next street and he gets here very quickly if he is
not already on a call. The ambulance station is about 2 miles away so
they usually get here within 10 minutes.
I have a bag packed with overnight essentials if I get rushed in
hospital again. Dh forgets to pack things that I need.

I am still keeping my mind active, doing the family history. I have
already enrolled at the class for next September so I am being
optimistic. I do crosswords and code breakers and reading.
Just occasional beadwork and greeting cards.

Thanks for caring it is nice to get the cyber hugs.
Shirley

In message , Christina Peterson
writes

Yikes, Shirley!!!

Keep us informed on how you're doing please. You are our matriarch, after
all.

Tina

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 28th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

You are often in my thoughts and prayers, Shirley. I hope you get
into the cardio doctor soon and get yourself stabilized so you can
enjoy the summer with some day trips around the country.

Mj

=================================
Marjean Cline
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause
http://stores.ebay.com/Halsey-Tradin...ny?refid=store
=================================

Old June 29th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Default We are doing a Mother Daughter Show

Ah yes, being a mother, even when our children are gone, does take time.
And as far as being as stubborn as my mother goes, I'm probably just "nicer"
about it.

You know, when my energy is low I don't post. But if I don't post, I miss
"talking" to my friends, and sometimes that can lower my energy too.

Tina

"Maren at google" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 9:16 pm, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
Here it's company for the last 3 weeks, my brother's trial coming up

(they
want to give him 30 years for 6 grams of crack, at a cost of at least
$1,500,000 for us tax payers), my husband starting to work in the woods

6
days a week and leaving his usual home chores to me, and my daughter's
wedding to prepare for.

But you're posting! (posting up a storm too, I'm so glad to see it!)

And to comment on one of your posts in the FIRE thread, you're a
mother
too and so am I. - And I think in our own ways we're just as stubborn
as
your mother. I hope she gets through that safe. -

Old June 29th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

I'd hoped for better news. Looks like you're going to have to stay closer
to home in order to continue to enjoy most of the same activities. I'm glad
you have such a good support system -- family, friends, and also
professional people. For the last couple weeks I've been dealing with two
disabled women in who are so difficult no one wants to work with them.
Then they wonder why they are lonely, and why people don't give them smiling
and careful service. Your intelligence and good nature improve your
opportunities over what these women have though your health is more fragile.

Take care of yourself. We love you.

Tina

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
[...]

Vicky writes
On Jun 7, 1:50 pm, Vicky wrote:
I wanted to share with you especially if you happen to be in texas

any
where near by Copperas Cove I love to see any of my friends and

fellow
beaders come by here is more on it and please feel free to comment

on
my blog! i also added some of my work

todayhttp://amdtoartists.blogspot.com/

I guess its just to hard to say anything to a fellow Bead person I
wonder why i bother with this group sometimes as little as any one
cares to post or comment on my post! I am a active poster in much of
what goes on here why is it I am ignored? Feeling sad v

At the moment I am ignoring everyone but myself.
I was rushed in hospital again last week with my heart problems.
It is like living on a knife edge wondering if this is it.
I am not doing much at all, just trying to keep my heart stable and

free
from the crazy overdrive it suddenly goes into, putting me a risk of a
major stroke.
Sorry if you feel neglected Vicky but this group as certainly took a
nose dive to what it used to be. I doubt very much if it will ever get
back to the thriving group it used to be 2 years ago.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone