The Links List -- NOT spam. Trust me.

Old January 5th 04, 08:41 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default The Links List -- NOT spam. Trust me.

The Links List, for all your beading needs. No profit, no motive except
sharing sources and info and eye candy...........

Categories presently up include:

~ Artisans: Jewelry and more
~ Artisans: Lampwork
~ Artisans: Non-lampwork glass
~ Artisans: Polymer clay
~ Beading Supplies
~ Buttons
~ Color
~ Display and Packaging
~ Eye Candy
~ General Information
~ Groups, Guilds, Forums
~ Instruction and Tutorials
~ Magazines
~ Organizing Your Beads
~ Patterns
~ Photography
~ Shows

All categories have been recently checked for dead links. All categories list
links alphabetically, and most (if not all) have capsule descriptions to help
you in your search so you don't have to visit each dang site to find what you
want or need. (More to come in 2004.)

Please do *not* email me promoting your own site -- you know, asking me to list
you on the LL. I don't do that, period. (Otherwise I'd be buried in an
avalanche of requests daily.) BUT -- if you see a site you think might belong
on the LL, let me know. I'd be happy to check it out, and perhaps add it.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 5th 04, 09:25 PM
Sjpolyclay

The Links List, for all your beading needs. No profit, no motive except
sharing sources and info and eye candy...........

wowsers....it keeps getting better!!!!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old January 5th 04, 09:40 PM
Pam

The Links List, for all your beading needs. No profit, no motive except
sharing sources and info and eye candy...........

wowsers....it keeps getting better!!!!
Sarajane

It does - thanks for creating and updating it! I have just a small wish for
it though... I wish it opened the links in a new window.... I go and click
on a link and look around and click on a few more links from there... and
then I'm off and running and often don't get back to the main list for
several weeks LOL.

If you would like, I'd be happy to do a seach and replace on the pages and
add a ' target="_new" ' to all of the links tags which would make them all
open in a new window. Just let me know

Pam

Old January 5th 04, 09:54 PM
Harry

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:40:35 GMT, "Pam" wrote:

The Links List, for all your beading needs. No profit, no motive except
sharing sources and info and eye candy...........

wowsers....it keeps getting better!!!!
Sarajane

It does - thanks for creating and updating it! I have just a small wish for
it though... I wish it opened the links in a new window.... I go and click
on a link and look around and click on a few more links from there... and
then I'm off and running and often don't get back to the main list for
several weeks LOL.

If you would like, I'd be happy to do a seach and replace on the pages and
add a ' target="_new" ' to all of the links tags which would make them all
open in a new window. Just let me know

Pam

Do what I do... right click and open as new window.
Old January 5th 04, 09:57 PM
Pam

Do what I do... right click and open as new window.

Ha! That would require that I was thinking when I was surfing

Old January 5th 04, 10:04 PM
Dr. Sooz

It does - thanks for creating and updating it! I have just a small wish for
it though... I wish it opened the links in a new window...

It does, for most users! Hmmmm......???
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 5th 04, 10:14 PM
Harry

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:57:02 GMT, "Pam" wrote:

Do what I do... right click and open as new window.

Ha! That would require that I was thinking when I was surfing

ROFL... I become brain dead after a few hours.
Old January 5th 04, 10:41 PM
Pam

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
It does - thanks for creating and updating it! I have just a small wish

for
it though... I wish it opened the links in a new window...

It does, for most users! Hmmmm......???
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

nope, at least not most of the links - a few are set up that way - page 5,
instructions and tutorials do, but under that the magazines don't for
example. Pages 1-4 don't either - I just looked at the code to make sure I
wasn't missing something and the "target" isn't there.

Old January 6th 04, 01:24 AM
Kyla

A few of them do for me, but most don't open in their own window. The LL is
one of my daily routines, though, so it doesn't bother me *so* much...;o)

--
Kyla
"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

Old January 6th 04, 02:35 AM
Kandice Seeber

That's my arena - I do the actual webpage updating for the list - and Sooz
does all the legwork of finding, listing and testing the links. I can go
ahead and alter the links so they open in a new window. I have been meaning
to do that - I know how much easier that is on most people. I will see if I
can squeeze that in sometime in the next day or two. I have some time
because the cold and wind are preventing me from making beads for the next
couple of days.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Links List: update/news Dr. Sooz Beads 8 October 13th 03 04:00 PM
Links List: update/news Dr. Sooz Beads 0 October 13th 03 05:43 AM
Links List addition -- tres useful Dr. Sooz Beads 12 October 4th 03 01:28 AM
Links list Kalera Stratton Beads 6 September 17th 03 06:30 PM
Long...Please Read!-- update on website, Links List Linx Beads 1 July 15th 03 01:27 AM