Announcing new quilt softwa SuperStrips

Old October 19th 05, 01:44 AM
Lloyd Johnson

Default Announcing new quilt softwa SuperStrips

I'm pleased to announce the release of new quilt software called
SuperStrips. This is the first piece of software from my new company, Super
Quilt.

Unlike anything you've seen before, SuperStrips lets you combine strips of
fabric into strip sets. You can then crosscut that set into strips and
combine them with strips from other sets to create 1st Generation strip
sets.

Crosscut that set and reassemble into a 2nd Generation and even a 3rd
Generation strip set. You can even cut a set into radial segments to make
patterns from rings.

The Block View lets you take strips from up to seven sets and assemble them
into a block where individual strips can be rotated 180 degrees.

You'll create strips from a fabric database that contains nearly 1000 fabric
scans sorted by color, texture, manufacturer and collection.

A trial download is available and since this is new software, I'm offering a
discount for 'Early Adopters'. The normal price will be $69 but for the
short term, you'll get a $20 discount.

Please visit my site at http://www.superquilt.com where you'll find a
tutorial and screenshots of the various capabilities. I hope you enjoy the
software. It was a lot of fun to write, but I sure wish I had paid more
attention in my high school trig class many years ago. ;-(

Lloyd Johnson

Old October 19th 05, 02:05 AM
D Curtis

It looks like a very cool program you have there. Can a user also import
scans of their own fabrics into the program?
Diana

Old October 19th 05, 02:16 AM
Marcella Peek

You had me interested when I saw your site until the dreaded "windows"
word came up. Lots of quilters love Mac's you know :-)

Interesting idea though.

marcella
mac girl

Old October 19th 05, 02:44 AM
Lloyd Johnson

I'm just finishing a bulk entry tool that will let you add images either
from the web via copy and paste or from your disk drive. You'll be able to
add your own categories, patterns, etc.
I hope to have it done in a couple days.
Lloyd

.. .

Old October 19th 05, 02:45 AM
Lloyd Johnson

I love Macs, too. I don't think it will be long before Apple/Microsoft make
..NET available for Macs and then the software will be supported.
Lloyd

Old October 19th 05, 02:52 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Lloyd Johnson" wrote:

[...]

I went to look and immediately discovered that it's not for Macs. You
might have mentioned that....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 19th 05, 04:53 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

It certainly looks kinda cool - how long is the trial period for?

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the (undamaged end of the) pier!"
Southend, UK

Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Mini B.C. quilt shop tour shhdesigns Quilting 13 September 15th 04 04:03 AM
Gifting a "used" quilt? KI Graham Quilting 13 September 6th 04 07:18 PM
Electric Quilt 5 software up for grabs Al Quilting 12 January 9th 04 10:43 PM
Electric Quilt Software? WhansaMi Quilting 8 July 29th 03 04:41 AM