you know you have real quilt buddies...

Old July 29th 05, 02:38 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default you know you have real quilt buddies...

When you fall down an' go boom cuz you bin feelin' yung lately, and ever'one
gatherz roun' wif hugs & boo-boo kisses, luv & band-aides....

an'

When you finely git the biggess dern quilt yu ever made pinned to de wall,
and ever'one cheerz and
'plauds, and makes ya feel big all inside.....

......then you know you gots yerself some realllll fine quilt buddies - fer
sure!

Thankx, ever'one. I'se gittin' better iver day. I still hertz iver which
way from sunndee, but I'se not needin' neerly so minny band-aides theze
dayz.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 29th 05, 04:06 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Karen-

You give so much and are such a dear, dear (and true) lady..... how
could we help but love ya to pieces!

Glad to know you're well on the road to recovery!

Leslie (still laffin') and The Furbabies in MO.

Old July 29th 05, 04:42 PM
Sandy Foster

In article QjqGe.219701$nG6.164331@attbi_s22,
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote:

When you fall down an' go boom cuz you bin feelin' yung lately, and ever'one
gatherz roun' wif hugs & boo-boo kisses, luv & band-aides....

an'

When you finely git the biggess dern quilt yu ever made pinned to de wall,
and ever'one cheerz and
'plauds, and makes ya feel big all inside.....

.....then you know you gots yerself some realllll fine quilt buddies - fer
sure!

Thankx, ever'one. I'se gittin' better iver day. I still hertz iver which
way from sunndee, but I'se not needin' neerly so minny band-aides theze
dayz.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Glad to hear you're making progress, Karen!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old July 29th 05, 05:23 PM
Mary in Washington

I wonder how you are doing everyday.......glad to hear you are healing.

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa
IN THE COOKIES OF LIFE, FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.

Old July 29th 05, 06:25 PM
Patti

Just think how much of a buddy you have been to *so* many, Karen.
The love has to come around and back.
And, anyway, that star quilt is totally gorgeous, so it's no wonder
there are cheers and stuff.
..
In message QjqGe.219701$nG6.164331@attbi_s22, Queen of Squishies
writes
When you fall down an' go boom cuz you bin feelin' yung lately, and ever'one
gatherz roun' wif hugs & boo-boo kisses, luv & band-aides....

an'

When you finely git the biggess dern quilt yu ever made pinned to de wall,
and ever'one cheerz and
'plauds, and makes ya feel big all inside.....

.....then you know you gots yerself some realllll fine quilt buddies - fer
sure!

Thankx, ever'one. I'se gittin' better iver day. I still hertz iver which
way from sunndee, but I'se not needin' neerly so minny band-aides theze
dayz.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 29th 05, 11:28 PM
Sharon Harper

Youz our specialtist buddie and we luvs youz heaps.

Yer ever luvin down under pal

quicker)

Old July 30th 05, 02:44 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Well, accept a few gentle cyberhugs from Tucson! Glad you're feeling better
each day, Karen.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

Old July 30th 05, 04:33 AM
Taria

Hot hugs from So. Calif. too Karen.
Taria

Old July 30th 05, 04:07 PM
nana2b

Very nice to hear you are recuperatin' quickly. Hugs, Linda in Tx