Mini LNS Rant

Old January 9th 04, 06:53 PM
Nshlily

Olwyn Mary

Fred wrote:
I can see it all now - Seven little girls sitting in the backseat with

Fred
My head swimeth!LOL
Hmmmm. Am I missing something? Where do the other 5 girls come from?
Or are you remembering something from your past, Fred? snicker

Do we *really* want to go there? :-)

IIRC, it was a pop song back when I was a tiny child in England, and went
something like "Seven little girls, sittin' in the back seat, huggin' and
a-kissin' with Fred."

The song was by Paul Evans, circa 1959. Here's a link to to the words:
http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1959/261959c.html

HTH

Nancy Sue,
Professional Project Starter
Old January 10th 04, 12:25 AM
Jan Lennie

keep your mind on your driving , keep your hands on the wheel and keep your
snoopy eyes on the road ahead - we're having fun sitting on the back seat
kissin and a cuddlin with Fred !!!
Jan
"Olwynmary" wrote in message
Fred wrote:
I can see it all now - Seven little girls sitting in the backseat with

Fred
My head swimeth!LOL
Hmmmm. Am I missing something? Where do the other 5 girls come from?
Or are you remembering something from your past, Fred? snicker

Do we *really* want to go there? :-)

IIRC, it was a pop song back when I was a tiny child in England, and went
something like "Seven little girls, sittin' in the back seat, huggin' and
a-kissin' with Fred."

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old January 10th 04, 04:29 AM
Fred

My DW says I could sing "Beautiful Dreamer" as an encore because that's what
I would be doing.LOL

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance!

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Old January 13th 04, 09:46 PM
Joan Erickson

Nshlily wrote:

Olwyn Mary

Fred wrote:

I can see it all now - Seven little girls sitting in the backseat with

Fred

My head swimeth!LOL

Hmmmm. Am I missing something? Where do the other 5 girls come from?
Or are you remembering something from your past, Fred? snicker

Do we *really* want to go there? :-)

IIRC, it was a pop song back when I was a tiny child in England, and went
something like "Seven little girls, sittin' in the back seat, huggin' and
a-kissin' with Fred."

The song was by Paul Evans, circa 1959. Here's a link to to the words:
http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1959/261959c.html

Which would explain why I'd never heard it---I was only 4 at the time!
Although it is strange I never heard my dad sing bits and pieces of
it--he knew bits and pieces (but not the entirety) of *lots* of songs!
--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

mini torch local exhaust ventilation [email protected] Jewelry 1 January 31st 05 02:43 AM
Mini Cole Jaws Chuck Doll Houses 4 March 14th 04 08:19 AM
OT - mini rant Cheryl Isaak Needlework 18 December 5th 03 04:13 PM
OT ~ question??? (rant enclosed) Mj Beads 11 August 26th 03 06:07 PM