Check off list for Weeks floss (and others, SS Crescent)?

Old March 19th 14, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ridgely

Default Check off list for Weeks floss (and others, SS Crescent)?

Looking for lists of over dyed thread so I can keep track of which ones I have?

Old March 21st 14, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 3/19/2014 4:44 PM, ridgely wrote:
Looking for lists of over dyed thread so I can keep track of which ones
I have?

There used to be a great software just for this purpose. I used it a
lot. However that is some years ago (?15). It was called "Organized
Expressions", and the website name was www.LNS-software.com.

I loved it, and it was really good. I haven't looked at it for years,
because I had no need.

Maybe there is an updated version.

As time went by, I just used Excel. I had all the DMC many times over.
The GAST etc I just put in as a separate page on Excel, and added the
floss as I got it. Obviously I jockeyed it, so I couldd add partials etc.

Good luck

Gill, in springtime Florida.

Old March 21st 14, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 3/21/2014 6:09 AM, wrote:

Gill, in springtime Florida.

Gill, I am taking issue with you!! How cruel to mention springtime -
even though we have passed the first day of spring here too, today
snow and tomorrow snow. This is a never ending hateful winter!!!!

I agree...we had a blizzard warning today!!!! It was supposed to last
until 7pm but the sun has been out since about 1pm. Cold temps, though,
with a high in the teens. Enough is enough. sigh.

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old March 21st 14, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 3/20/2014 8:41 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 3/19/2014 4:44 PM, ridgely wrote:
Looking for lists of over dyed thread so I can keep track of which ones
I have?

There used to be a great software just for this purpose. I used it a
lot. However that is some years ago (?15). It was called "Organized
Expressions", and the website name was www.LNS-software.com.

Looks like the site has changed. Try
http://softexpressions.com/software/...ex.html#Sewers

Old March 22nd 14, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sha (N.B.)

On Friday, March 21, 2014 8:09:04 AM UTC-3, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:41:52 -0400, Gillian Murray wrote: On 3/19/2014 4:44 PM, ridgely wrote: Looking for lists of over dyed thread so I can keep track of which ones I have? There used to be a great software just for this purpose. I used it a lot. However that is some years ago (?15). It was called "Organized Expressions", and the website name was www.LNS-software.com. I loved it, and it was really good. I haven't looked at it for years, because I had no need. Maybe there is an updated version. As time went by, I just used Excel. I had all the DMC many times over. The GAST etc I just put in as a separate page on Excel, and added the floss as I got it. Obviously I jockeyed it, so I couldd add partials etc. Good luck Gill, in springtime Florida. Gill, I am taking issue with you!! How cruel to mention springtime - even though we have passed the first day of spring here too, today snow and tomorrow snow. This is a never ending hateful winter!!!!

I'm now joining Lucretia's bandwagon - I now declare I hate snow, yup despise the stuff - March can be an ugly month here in the Maritimes and it's off to a bloody good start. Grrrrrrrrr

Updated checklists for Weeks Dye Works, Crescent Colours andGentle Arts (Sampler Threads, Simply Shaker) MargW Needlework 0 January 9th 10 03:42 PM
New Charlotte Market Overdyed Thread Colors (Crescent Colours, Weeks Dye Works, and Gentle Arts Sampler Threads) Debbie Rice Needlework 9 July 9th 08 05:00 PM
QI check list Molly Wills Quilting 58 March 11th 08 06:18 AM
Checklists for Crescent Colours, Weeks Dye Works and Gentle Arts (Sampler Threads) Updated for February 2008 Nashville Market Debbie Rice Needlework 4 February 17th 08 02:10 AM
Will be off list for a couple of weeks JudyTurpin Yarn 5 June 5th 04 08:41 PM