OT A New Reason to Sing in the Shower

Old July 15th 16, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Night Mist

Default OT A New Reason to Sing in the Shower

I generally sing in the shower, and the kitchen, and my studio, and just about anywhere I happen to be.

Well it has been a wet summer so far, and I am more than a bit allergic to mold. So my chest is full, my head is stuffed, my throat is tight, and I am in no fit state to sing nursery rhymes much less my usual repertoire.

So I was silent in the shower recently.
Well mon chat Jericho likes to keep tabs on all of us. He often follows any of us into various rooms, including into the bathroom, just to make sure bears don't eat us when he is not looking. He had followed me into the bathroom on the occasion of my silent shower. So when I am half scrubbed and working at keeping soap out of my eyes, he jumps down off the hamper (his usual bathroom perch) and begins batting at the shower curtain and _wailing_.. I jumped and blinked and got soap in my eyes, causing me to say something like "yowchowawhazzat!".
Jericho immediately stopped and went back to perching on the hamper. I think he was making sure I was still there, because he did it again a little after I finished giving him heck for the first time. I don't know where he thought I was going to go, down the plug hole? Eaten by shower sharks? whisked away to an alternate dimension? So I did my best to sing something for him while I finished with my hair, and that seemed to be alright. I found out from DD3 that he does the same thing when he follows her into the shower, and she has taken to pooh-humming in there. She could have given fair warning!

Ah, well I have been wanting to polish up my performance of ErlKonig, and maybe breathing clean humidity and ayurvedic herb vapors at that level will help loosen up my throat and chest.

NightMist
Old July 16th 16, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Jericho takes a personal interest in making sure all his humans stay well, and able to cater to his demands!

Gotta love those kitties.
Ginger in CA
[real email to respond is ]
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 9:46:12 PM UTC-7, Night Mist wrote:
[...]

OT - Sing for this sinner! bluemaxx Beads 11 February 23rd 05 11:08 PM
RCTY: Sing-a-along time! :-D Jenn Vanderslice Yarn 46 August 29th 04 04:00 AM
Giddyup Sing Along :-) L. Kelly Yarn 2 September 12th 03 08:33 PM
Giddyup Sing Along :-) L. Kelly Needlework 0 September 12th 03 10:01 AM
Giddyup Sing Along :-) L. Kelly Sewing 0 September 12th 03 10:01 AM