Summer pictures

Old August 22nd 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Summer pictures

"Katherine" wrote in message

Ah, I see. I am picking up my new phone on Sunday. I will have to see if

it
comes with cables or not.

Higs,
Katherine

Let us know please, because when I asked last year about transferring pics
from the cell phone to the PC I was told I had to e-mail them. Bleah. Just
another way to make you pay! They told me it would be 50 cents for each
picture. I gave the phone to my DH and told him I wouldn't transfer any
pics.

Shelagh the Grump

Old August 22nd 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

Let us know please, because when I asked last year about transferring pics
from the cell phone to the PC I was told I had to e-mail them. Bleah.

Just
another way to make you pay! They told me it would be 50 cents for each
picture. I gave the phone to my DH and told him I wouldn't transfer any
pics.

Shelagh the Grump

According to a brief article in the August issue of Smart Computing, the
method of getting pictures from phone to PC depends on the model of phone.
The ways mentioned are connecting with an USB cable, transmitting images
through a wireless transmission, and using a flash memory card that is
inserted in the PC's card reader. If your phone has any of these
capabilities, it should be explained in the phone's manual.

--
Jan in MN whose simple life style does not include a wireless phone

Old August 23rd 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

Ah, I see. I am picking up my new phone on Sunday. I will have to
see if it comes with cables or not.

Higs,
Katherine

Let us know please, because when I asked last year about transferring
pics from the cell phone to the PC I was told I had to e-mail them.
Bleah. Just another way to make you pay! They told me it would be 50
cents for each picture. I gave the phone to my DH and told him I
wouldn't transfer any pics.

Shelagh the Grump

I will, indeed.

Higs,
Katherine

Summer cloche link Aud Yarn 7 June 16th 05 04:25 AM
Looking for pictures Gavinsbrum Quilting 4 October 12th 04 01:12 PM
New pictures posted! Allaya Diep Yarn 6 May 15th 04 10:16 PM
FAO Martin: Pictures to send, please Kari Yarn 1 November 23rd 03 05:16 PM
AD-July 12-13, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Summer Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:54 PM