OT Lame joke (PG-13)

Old October 17th 05, 05:54 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Default OT Lame joke (PG-13)

Here's the Car Talk Lame Joke of the Week:

Cinderella is now 95 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now-dead
prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by
from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, the fairy godmother appeared. Cinderella
said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?"

The fairy godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life
since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"

Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful
consideration, she uttered her first wish: "The prince was wonderful, but
not much of an investor. I'm living hand-to-mouth on my disability checks,
and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension."

Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

Cinderella said, "Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother."

The fairy godmother replied, "It is the least that I can do. What do you
want for your second wish?"

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I were young and
full of the beauty and youth I once had."

At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned.
Cinderella felt stirrings inside of her that had been dormant for years.

And then the fairy godmother spoke once mo "You have one more wish; what
shall it be?"
Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said, "I wish
for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man."

Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological
make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes
of him neither Cinderella nor the world had ever seen.

The fairy godmother said, "Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new
life." With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother
was gone as suddenly as she had appeared. For a few eerie moments, Bob and
Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing
at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair,
and held her close in his young muscular arms. He leaned in close, blowing
her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered.........

"Bet you're sorry you neutered me."

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old October 18th 05, 03:52 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Rothflmao!! But according to todays ratings that was definitely a "g" rated
joke.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
m...

OT lame joke taria Quilting 3 February 16th 05 02:07 AM
OT Lame Joke nana2b Quilting 0 October 31st 03 03:43 PM
OT - Lame joke (spew, beverage, etc warnings) Kathy Applebaum Quilting 4 October 25th 03 03:29 AM
OT - Lame joke (spew warning?) Kathy Applebaum Quilting 4 September 28th 03 05:56 PM